Author Topic: Ohio Muslim gets 30 months in prison for BRUTALLY attacking man he thought was Jewish  (Read 283 times)

rangerrebew

Ohio Muslim gets 30 months in prison for BRUTALLY attacking man he thought was Jewish
By Pamela Geller - on July 20, 2019

Witnesses said they also heard Izmir yelling “I want to kill all of the Jews” and “I want to stab the Jews.”

The worst anti-Semitic hate crime of 2018 took place outside a restaurant in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Izmir Koch, an Ahiska Turkish migrant who had already been in trouble with the law, allegedly demanded to know if there were any Jews around. A man who been at the restaurant replied that he was Jewish. Izmir punched him in the head, and then kicked him while he lay on the ground.

The victim, who wasn’t actually Jewish, suffered bruised ribs and a fractured eye socket. (more here)

https://gellerreport.com/2019/07/muslim-jewhater-brutally-beats-jew.html/

Offline Applewood

Not nearly enough jail time.  And since he is a "migrant," maybe he should be sent back to his native Turkey. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Am I the only one wondering if Muslims know the DNC is controlled by Jews?

Not to mention The Brady Campaign,Everytown for Gun Safety,Million Mom March,Stop Handgun Violence,Violence Policy Center,Third Way,etc,etc,etc.

Just saying.......
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Izmir Koch, an Ahiska Turkish migrant who had already been in trouble with the law...

So, why the hell was he still here?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So, why the hell was he still here?

@Sanguine

Because the Dims needs his vote.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member