Author Topic: Arizona Dem Kyrsten Sinema joins GOP in push for program that would quickly deport migrants without  (Read 411 times)

rangerrebew

Arizona Dem Kyrsten Sinema joins GOP in push for program that would quickly deport migrants without valid asylum claims

By Adam Shaw | Fox News

Illegal immigration begins to fall as DHS reveals lower border apprehensions following US-Mexico partnership

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Acting Director Ken Cuccinelli says President Trump's tough stance is working but Congress needs to step up and pass legislation to help.

Freshman Sen. Kyrsten Sinema, D-Ariz., was one of a number of Democrats to join Republican colleagues this week who called for the implementation of a pilot program that would work to quickly identify and deport migrants at the border who are judged not to have a valid asylum claim.

Sinema, along with Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., and Doug Jones, D-Ala., joined Republicans in writing to President Trump urging the implementation of Operation Safe Return -- a Department of Homeland Security pilot program that that would focus on quickly identifying, processing and returning family units who do not have valid asylum claims in the U.S.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sinema-program-remove-migrants-asylum

Offline mountaineer

She's an enigma, but good for her for voting the right way.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
She's an enigma, but good for her for voting the right way.

A liberal law maker casting a good vote?  About as rare as an attractive lesbian.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jpsb

Doug Jones is up for reelection so he is pretending to be conservative.  I sure hope Jeff Sessions runs again and
takes out Jones.  The last thing we need is Moore running again. Alabama should be an easy GOP win. 

Offline jpsb

A liberal law maker casting a good vote?  About as rare as an attractive lesbian.

There a lot more there this came from.

Offline mountaineer

There a lot more there this came from.
That's probably enough. Thanks, anyway!  :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

She hasn't actually voted for anything yet, but if she does I guess that could be a thing I like, along with her being an attractive lesbian.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Oddly enough, she's arguably one of those as well.  Bisexual, and

Offline thackney

Oddly enough, she's arguably one of those as well.  Bisexual, and

...and tough. 

Rep. Kyrsten Sinema demonstrated she sure has endurance: The freshman congresswoman finished an Ironman on Sunday, completing the 140.6 mile triathlon in her home state of Arizona.

The Arizona Democrat finished the 2.4-mile swim, 112-mile bike ride and 26.2-mile run endurance event in just over 15 hours. She tweeted a celebratory picture of her crossing the finish line.

https://www.politico.com/story/2013/11/kyrsten-sinema-ironman-competition-099979
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
...and tough. 

Rep. Kyrsten Sinema demonstrated she sure has endurance: The freshman congresswoman finished an Ironman on Sunday, completing the 140.6 mile triathlon in her home state of Arizona.

The Arizona Democrat finished the 2.4-mile swim, 112-mile bike ride and 26.2-mile run endurance event in just over 15 hours. She tweeted a celebratory picture of her crossing the finish line.

https://www.politico.com/story/2013/11/kyrsten-sinema-ironman-competition-099979

Good for her.  It's a pity she won't use that toughness for good.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: