Author Topic: Harris faces pressure to define policy proposals  (Read 271 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Harris faces pressure to define policy proposals
« on: July 20, 2019, 10:17:28 pm »
Harris faces pressure to define policy proposals
By Max Greenwood and Jonathan Easley - 07/20/19 05:00 PM EDT

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) is coming under pressure to define her policy proposals from rivals raising questions about where she stands on “Medicare for All” and other key issues.

Allies for former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), both of whom are seeking to beat back a challenge from Harris’s surging campaign, are calling Harris’s past remarks into question, saying she has obfuscated her positions in an effort to endear herself to the liberal base.

“I think her statements, campaign are smoke and mirrors,” said Dick Harpootlian, a Biden campaign surrogate and the former chairman of the South Carolina Democratic Party. “As the campaign wears on and as she’s pressed to prove details, I think she’s going to find herself realizing this isn’t a campaign for attorney general of California. This is a presidential campaign, and what you say has to be verifiable, and so far it has not been.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/453962-harris-faces-pressure-to-define-policy-proposals
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Harris faces pressure to define policy proposals
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 10:24:00 pm »
"Whut you talk-in bout,Willis?"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2019, 10:44:53 pm »
It's absolutely racist to ask Kamala to define policy proposals.

Besides, she's going to rule by executive fiat anyway.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2019, 01:41:30 am »
Kamalatoe's policy plank:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2019, 08:42:07 am »
This empty suit is a complete zero.  She is a mediocre candidate.  Believe me, she goes no where.  Her creds are mediocre.  She is not ivy league, she went to Howard. 

And when one listens to her, she comes across with no personality.  She is cold, and calculating.  Heck she fully supported Smolett, and made herself an idiot in the process.  She had egg on her face.

Dems with all they are doing are going to SUFFER with their frustration over the next four months.  Along comes HRC to save the day.  They are a pathetic bunch.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2019, 02:52:10 pm »
The only positions she has been steadfast in are all related to Willie Brown, a married man, when she needed a boost in politics.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2019, 04:02:19 pm »
Willie Brown's contribution to Kammy's career is somewhat exaggerated among conservatives. I think he helped her become an assistant DA in Alameda County, and maybe helped her get into the SF City Attorney's office, but his influence lessened as she ran for elective office, first as SF District Attorney, then as Attorney General of CA. Putting it crudely, his bed was a stepping stone for Kammy, but it's been behind her for a decade or two.

More to the point, Kammy's a light-weight, and having to be specific and consistent in ways that will seem plausibly practical is something she needs to avoid, and I don't think she can do it - avoid it or be it.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2019, 04:17:26 pm »
Kamaltoe doesn't like policy; she just wants to "have a conversation" at some unspecified point in the future.
Principles matter. Words matter.