Author Topic: Michelle Obama weighs in on Trump, 'Squad' feud: 'Not my America or your America. It's our America'  (Read 280 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michelle Obama weighs in on Trump, 'Squad' feud: 'Not my America or your America. It's our America'
By Jessica Campisi - 07/19/19 08:06 PM EDT

Former first lady Michelle Obama appeared to hit back at President Trump on Friday after his recent attacks on a group of minority Democratic congresswomen, tweeting that “there’s a place for us all” in the U.S.

“What truly makes our country great is its diversity. I’ve seen that beauty in so many ways over the years. Whether we are born here or seek refuge here, there’s a place for us all,” Obama tweeted. “We must remember it’s not my America or your America. It’s our America.”

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/453973-michelle-obama-appears-to-swipe-at-trump-with-message-on
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Michelle Obama weighs in on Trump, 'Squad' feud: 'Not my America or your America. It's our America'
By Jessica Campisi - 07/19/19 08:06 PM EDT

Former first lady Michelle Obama appeared to hit back at President Trump on Friday after his recent attacks on a group of minority Democratic congresswomen, tweeting that “there’s a place for us all” in the U.S.

“What truly makes our country great is its diversity. I’ve seen that beauty in so many ways over the years. Whether we are born here or seek refuge here, there’s a place for us all,” Obama tweeted. “We must remember it’s not my America or your America. It’s our America.”

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/453973-michelle-obama-appears-to-swipe-at-trump-with-message-on

@mystery-ak

Somebody should ask her "Does that include white people?" in front of a tv camera.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Applewood

@mystery-ak

Somebody should ask her "Does that include white people?" in front of a tv camera.
:thumbsup:

I knew one or both of these two grifters would weigh in.  They just can't resist an opportunity to bich about something.

Bill Cipher

@mystery-ak

That’d be fun to watch. 

Offline mountaineer

Ask her if it includes Asian-American beauty queens.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

I disagree.

What the two House goat gals believe has nothing to do with America, and the islamic beliefs they harbor have no place in America nor anywhere else in the Western World.

SEND THEM BACK.