Author Topic: Arkancide? Murder of Arkansas Senator Linda Collins-Smith linked to Epstein pedophilia and sex traff  (Read 4183 times)

Online roamer_1

True faith is walked out.

That's right - And why Conservatives prefer the record to any campaign promises. If they walk the walk, it shows long before the hat is in the ring.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
------------------------------------------
Indeed it is, as you were simply expressing an opinion; yet you must grasp that
when that opinion offends the Trump Posse, the horses get mighty rambunctious.
Anyway, a thought for you.
By now, even the Family Dog understands that Trump cannot discern character in subordinates.
As such, isn't it plausible to conclude that he doesn't even know what attitudes and behaviors
are the essence of character???
If so, is it fair or unfair to ask whether he has engaged in prior activities that call into question
his honor and integrity?????

"The Trump Posse"?   *****rollingeyes***** :laugh:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

LOL!   I take that over being part of the "Orange Brigade"    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
That's right - And why Conservatives prefer the record to any campaign promises. If they walk the walk, it shows long before the hat is in the ring.

Amen.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I almost pinged you @DCPatriot and @Right_in_Virginia so that you could confirm that I am part of the "Trump Posse".   :silly: 

Online DCPatriot

I almost pinged you @DCPatriot and @Right_in_Virginia so that you could confirm that I am part of the "Trump Posse".   :silly:

888high58888   @Sanguine     :laugh:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

I'll add that to my colledtion

Eisenhower Posse
Goldwater posse
Nixon Posse
Ford Posse
Reagan Posse
Bush Posse
Dole Posse
Bush Posse
McCain Posse
Romney Posse
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline corbe

So getting back to Senator Collins-Smith's murder:  I found this news story.  Seems there is a suspect in custody -- a one time friend of the senator:

https://nypost.com/2019/06/17/friend-of-slain-former-arkansas-state-senator-linda-collins-smith-charged-with-murder/

I don't know guys.  The Post article makes it seem like this murder was more the result of a dispute between friends -- not some Clinton conspiracy.     :shrug:

@Applewood

Never, Ever pizz off your (Lesbian) Lover

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Applewood

@Applewood

LOL.  You sure she was a lesbian, @corbe ?  I have several female friends with whom I am very close.  But as lovers?  Ewwwwwww!

Did find it interesting that Miss Collins-Smith's former husband was involved in some kind of scandal in 2017 -- which apparently led to their divorce. Not sure what that scandal was about though.  Hmmmmmmm.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
    @Applewood

@corbe

I will try to keep that in mind.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Absalom

---------------------------
Doncha remember those old Cowboy Comedies where,
in the closing scene, Jerry Calonna, galloping in front of
the Deputies, shouted "Well we're here, now what???"
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 02:13:56 am by Absalom »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
---------------------------
Doncha remember those old Cowboy Comedies where,
in the closing scene, Jerry Calonna, galloping in front of
the Deputies, shouted "Well were here, now what???"

No, not sure what shows you're talking about. 

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist

I can take correction.  provide the information.

@Chosen Daughter

What do I look like?  Your personal Google Assistant?

:silly:

Just teasing…

Links are below the excerpts.  (Not surprisingly, there were not a lot of news organizations covering the so called “accusations” and even less covering the demise.  Interestingly, the outlets below are certainly not “pro Trump” at all, and actually could be better termed “anti-Trump” in the main.)

Lawsuits accusing Donald Trump of sexually assaulting a child in the 1990s appear to have been orchestrated by an eccentric anti-Trump campaigner with a record of making outlandish claims about celebrities.

Norm Lubow, a former producer on the Jerry Springer TV show, has previously been involved with disputed allegations that OJ Simpson bought illegal drugs on the day Simpson’s wife was murdered, and that Kurt Cobain’s widow had the Nirvana frontman killed.

Court filings in California and New York against Trump, purportedly on behalf of a woman using the name Katie Johnson, have in recent weeks alleged that the presumptive Republican presidential nominee raped Johnson when she was 13. Trump vehemently denies the allegations.

A publicist using the pseudonym “Al Taylor” is acting as a representative for Johnson, and has been shopping around to media outlets a video of a woman who wears a disguise while recounting the allegations against Trump. “Taylor” said in telephone calls last month that he was seeking $1m for the tape. Jezebel has published a segment of the video along with a detailed account of how the allegations against Trump were being pushed to reporters.

A telephone number and an email address used by “Taylor” have also been used by Lubow, according to three sources who have worked with them. A longtime associate of Lubow also told the Guardian that Lubow used the identity “Al Taylor”.

“Taylor” told the Guardian that he helped the alleged victim Johnson put together her first lawsuit against Trump, which was filed in California earlier this year. “She is a friend of mine,” he said, declining to make her available for interview.

He then became threatening when asked more about his motivations in seeking the money for the video and about his true identity. “Just be warned: we’ll sue you if we don’t like what you write,” he said. “We’ll sue your ass, own your ass and own your newspaper’s ass as well, punk.”

In 2011, “Al Taylor” claimed to cable news channels and gossip websites that he was negotiating a $1m deal for an exclusive TV interview with Casey Anthony, who was acquitted in a high-profile trial in Florida of killing her young daughter. Anthony’s attorneys denied the claims and the interview never took place.

The Guardian has established that a photograph supplied to those media outlets to illustrate the interviews, purporting to be of “Al Taylor”, was in fact a picture of Al Bowman, a minor Hollywood promoter who has known Lubow for more than 20 years. Bowman, also a former Jerry Springer Show producer, claims to have been a chauffeur to celebrities such as Whitney Houston.

In telephone interviews, Bowman insisted that he knew nothing about the lawsuits against Trump. Bowman said he actually supported Trump’s campaign for president and intended to vote for him – a claim backed up by a series of pro-Trump postings in past months on his personal Facebook page. Bowman’s accent and tone of voice appeared not to match that used by “Taylor” during the 2011 cable news interviews and in recent phone calls.

Bowman eventually said he knew the true identity of the man involved in the action against Trump, and that it was a former colleague of his. “Al Taylor’s real name is Norm Lubow,” he said.

Speaking about the lawsuit against Trump, “Al Taylor” first introduced himself to the Guardian as “the attorney in California”, before later clarifying that he was not a lawyer. “My brother and sister were attorneys,” he said. Lubow’s brother Owen is an attorney, as was their late sister Barbara. A message left for Owen Lubow was not returned.

There are further detailed connections between Lubow and “Al Taylor”. An email address for Norm Lubow that was provided by Bowman matched an email address that, according to two sources who have done business with “Al Taylor”, is also used by “Taylor”. A telephone number for Lubow provided by Bowman matched a number used by one of these sources for reaching “Taylor”. A separate cellphone number used by “Taylor”, which was listed on the California lawsuit against Trump, has the same area code, 760, which covers the city of Palm Desert – Lubow’s last known address.

Lubow, 55, did not return a subsequent series of telephone calls, text messages, emails and online messages over the past two weeks seeking confirmation that he was indeed “Al Taylor”. Past media reports have also identified “Taylor” as a spokesman for the Erotic Heritage Museum and the Hustler strip club, both in Las Vegas. Messages left for “Taylor” at both the museum and the club were not returned.

Statements made by Lubow over the past two decades on a variety of topics have been called into question.

—snip—

Their federal lawsuit filed last month in New York alleges that Johnson, identified this time as “Jane Doe”, was sexually assaulted by Trump in 1994 at the Manhattan home of Jeffrey Epstein, the disgraced financier – and associate of the UK’s Prince Andrew – who was jailed in Florida in 2008 for soliciting sex from an underage girl.

The New York lawsuit was accompanied by a supporting affidavit from a woman using the name “Tiffany Doe”, who claims to have worked for Epstein at the time and procured the young girl for the two men. The allegations made in the suit have been reported by several media outlets.

The legal action in Manhattan follows a near-identical suit in California that made the same allegations against Trump and Epstein. That case was promptly thrown out after a federal judge ruled that the complaint cited statutes that did not apply to it. Epstein has through representatives also denied the allegations.

Alan Garten, an attorney for the Trump Organization, described the allegations against Trump as “a complete fabrication” that appeared to be politically motivated. “This is basically a sham lawsuit brought by someone who desires to impact the presidential election,” said Garten.

Trump’s team said the lawsuit was badly flawed. “I don’t even know if there is a plaintiff,” said Garten. “I don’t know a lawyer worthy of the bar who would put his name to this lawsuit.” Meagher, however, insisted that he had met the plaintiff and separately spoken to her over video-conference. “She definitely exists,” said Meagher.

After repeated questions to “Al Taylor” asking him to confirm he was Norm Lubow went ignored, a text message was eventually sent to the Guardian from a cellphone previously answered several times by “Taylor”.

It said: “This is Katie Johnson. Why do you keep asking for [Lubow]. I do not know and have never met anybody by this name. If you are really a reporter like you claim are and not just a crank call like thousands of other calls I have gotten since my phone number was published throughout the world, then why don’t you ask how it feels to have the pervert who raped me when I was only 13 years running for President of this great country?

“It sickens me every time I see his evil face on TV. I am not after money, I want revenge for what this evil pedophile did to me. He doesn’t deserve to be President, he deserves to be in jail...

If you really are a reporter like you told my attorney Tom Meagher, then please publish my statement for the millions of other Rape Victims who have no voice. Thank you, Katie Johnson.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuits-norm-lubow

Astounded by the claims, I wrote an impassioned plea to Johnson's lawyer, asking him for an interview. He wrote back, simply, "Sure."
A quick Google search revealed that Johnson's lawyer, Thomas Meagher, is a patent lawyer in Princeton, New Jersey.

Meagher took on this case independently of his law firm, and openly admits that he has never tackled this kind of case before. He told me in our first conversation that he discovered the case via the website Gossip Extra. The South Florida-tabloid ran an article about Johnson's failed first filing, and her fruitless search for legal representation. Moved, Meagher contacted the site to offer his help.

Meagher sounded nervous when we spoke for the first time. He asked for the whole interview to be off-the-record, and still refused to answer some of my questions. Not that I blamed him — Trump frequently boasts that he is a litigious man who never settles cases.

After my first article, a video began circulating of a woman, claiming to be Katie Johnson, listing her accusations against Trump and Epstein.
Two weeks later, I got an email from Meagher.

"As I recall, you had asked to interview my client," he said. "Would you be interested in coming here to Princeton to interview her via FaceTime?"

At that point, The Daily Beast and Jezebel had both published articles casting doubt on the case — or at least the men involved in it.

The reports claimed that a man named Al Taylor had been acting as a go-between for Johnson and the press. He was allegedly shopping around a video of someone, claiming to be Johnson, recounting her allegations to the camera. He had also told a Jezebel reporter to suck his d*ck.

Though there were several unpleasant interactions with Taylor on record, no one had spoken to Johnson.

I agreed to do a Skype interview on Friday, July 8, from Meagher’s office. That same day, The Guardian ran an article claiming that Al Taylor is actually Norm Lubow, a former producer for the Jerry Springer show and known purveyor of celebrity scandals. "Taylor" become violent when reporters asked him about these claims.

"Just be warned: we"ll sue you if we don't like what you write," Taylor told The Guardian's Jon Swaine. "We'll sue your ass, own your ass and own your newspaper's ass as well, punk."

I received another email from Meagher while traveling to Princeton to ask Johnson about all of these issues.

"Sorry but she has changed her mind and will no longer do it," he wrote, referring to my interview with his client. "Alas."
I finally spoke to Johnson on July 11 — three days later — at 11:45 pm.

After several days of back-and-forth with Meagher, I secured a conference call with him and his client. Johnson's voice sounded muffled and far away when she answered — she said she was speaking softly because she didn’t want anyone to overhear her. Several times she paused mid-sentence, and I could hear her moving something.

"She has dogs," Meagher explained.

—snip—

Jane Doe and her attorney filed to dismiss their case on Friday, September 16. An email to Revelist indicates that the complaint will be re-filed, with the addition of a new witness. Meagher did not respond to requests for comment.

The plaintiff, using the name Katie Johnson, originally filed the lawsuit in California. Johnson represented herself in that suit, but the judge threw it out for failing to make an adequate civil rights claim.

At the time, Trump's attorney denied the claims, calling them "not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest level and clearly framed to solicit media attention." But less than a month later, Johnson was suing again — this time with legal representation and a tightly-edited lawsuit.

Astounded by the claims, I wrote an impassioned plea to Johnson's lawyer, asking him for an interview. He wrote back, simply, "Sure."

A quick Google search revealed that Johnson's lawyer, Thomas Meagher, is a patent lawyer in Princeton, New Jersey.

Meagher took on this case independently of his law firm, and openly admits that he has never tackled this kind of case before. He told me in our first conversation that he discovered the case via the website Gossip Extra. The South Florida-tabloid ran an article about Johnson's failed first filing, and her fruitless search for legal representation. Moved, Meagher contacted the site to offer his help.

Meagher sounded nervous when we spoke for the first time. He asked for the whole interview to be off-the-record, and still refused to answer some of my questions. Not that I blamed him — Trump frequently boasts that he is a litigious man who never settles cases.

After my first article, a video began circulating of a woman, claiming to be Katie Johnson, listing her accusations against Trump and Epstein.  Two weeks later, I got an email from Meagher.

"As I recall, you had asked to interview my client," he said. "Would you be interested in coming here to Princeton to interview her via FaceTime?"

At that point, The Daily Beast and Jezebel had both published articles casting doubt on the case — or at least the men involved in it.

The reports claimed that a man named Al Taylor had been acting as a go-between for Johnson and the press. He was allegedly shopping around a video of someone, claiming to be Johnson, recounting her allegations to the camera. He had also told a Jezebel reporter to suck his d*ck.

Though there were several unpleasant interactions with Taylor on record, no one had spoken to Johnson.

I agreed to do a Skype interview on Friday, July 8, from Meagher’s office. That same day, The Guardian ran an article claiming that Al Taylor is actually Norm Lubow, a former producer for the Jerry Springer show and known purveyor of celebrity scandals. "Taylor" become violent when reporters asked him about these claims.

"Just be warned: we"ll sue you if we don't like what you write," Taylor told The Guardian's Jon Swaine. "We'll sue your ass, own your ass and own your newspaper's ass as well, punk."

I received another email from Meagher while traveling to Princeton to ask Johnson about all of these issues.

"Sorry but she has changed her mind and will no longer do it," he wrote, referring to my interview with his client. "Alas."
I finally spoke to Johnson on July 11 — three days later — at 11:45 pm.

After several days of back-and-forth with Meagher, I secured a conference call with him and his client. Johnson's voice sounded muffled and far away when she answered — she said she was speaking softly because she didn’t want anyone to overhear her. Several times she paused mid-sentence, and I could hear her moving something.

"She has dogs," Meagher explained.

—snip—

But Epstein entertained dozens of high-profile guests, including Revlon chairman Ronald Perelman, real-estate tycoon Leon Black, and even former president Bill Clinton. Is Trump and Epstein’s friendship enough to place him at Epstein’s apartment on the night of the alleged assault? Detective Fisten doesn't think so.

"I interviewed hundreds of victims — people who were victimized by Jeffrey, worked with him, were part of his organization," Fisten told me. "I interviewed them, the FBI interviewed him … Trump never came up involved in this part of his life anywhere, at any time, by anybody."

Asked why Trump was named in this lawsuit, Fisten said flatly, “They threw Trump’s name in there.”

—snip—

Toward the end of our interview, I asked Johnson whether anyone helped her file her initial lawsuit.

"I'm sorry?" she responded.

"Did anyone help you or encourage you in the filing of that first lawsuit?" I repeated. "I'm sure it was a very monumental decision."

That's when her lawyer jumped in.

"I definitely don't mind you answering this question," Meagher told Johnson. "But because of all the hoopla about the peripheral characters in this, I certainly don't mind you saying that you got help, but I don't want you to identify who helped you."

When I finally convinced Meagher to allow Johnson to speak openly, she admitted that Taylor had been instrumental in the filing of the lawsuit. She said they had been introduced through a mutual friend, who urged her to go to Taylor with the story. The friend believed Taylor had the resources to bring her accusations to light.

"[Taylor is] for lack of a better term, a good team player," Johnson told me. "If I need help with something, he's there to help me. ... He knows a lot about a lot of different fields that just have been really helpful to this entire thing, and I couldn’t have done it without him. I wouldn’t have done it without him."

But when I talked to Steve Baer, a conservative donor who has been rallying media attention around this case (and against Trump) he told me a different version of the story.

"Al says he's a friend of Katie's," Baer told me. "He met her at a party that a friend held — I think it was a Christmas or holiday party — about two years ago."

At that party, Baer recounted, Taylor asked Johnson conversationally whether she had any good celebrity gossip. Eventually, Johnson told him the story of her assault. At the time, Baer claims, Taylor didn't want to touch the story. But when Trump's campaign started picking up steam, he circled back around to Johnson.

"They concluded, I think on advice of friends of Al's in media, that the way journalists would feel comfortable about writing about this story would be if it were attached to a lawyer and a plaintiff's case," Baer told me. "Because that way Katie doesn't have to be out front and at personal risk for her life and safety."

The day after my interview, Baer forwarded me a letter Johnson looked to have written that day.

The letter's recipient is none other than Paul Ryan, speaker of the House of Representatives.

"I am an independent person who wants only one thing," the politically-charged letter says. "I want to stop the evil, sick, pedophile pervert who raped me when I was only 13 from becoming president of this great country of ours."

I don't know if Johnson wrote that letter. In fact, I don't know if the Katie Johnson I spoke to is the same girl who Trump allegedly raped in 1994, or if that girl even exists. I have never seen Johnson — in person, or via FaceTime, as I was originally promised — and I have not spoken to her only eyewitness, Tiffany Doe. To my knowledge, no journalist has.

https://www.revelist.com/politics/i-talked-with-katie-johnson/3573/a-quick-google-search-revealed-that-johnsons-lawyer-thomas-meagher-is-a-patent-lawyer-in-princeton-new-jersey/1

Johnson has a number of non-anonymous supporters, though it’s a cast of characters who do little to allay Trump’s assertion that her claim was brought solely to influence the election.

According to a lengthy article on the site Jezebel, some eight months before Johnson filed her California lawsuit against Epstein and Trump, a man named Al Taylor—who claimed to be the “PR person” for something called the Erotic Heritage Museum in Las Vegas—reached out to a reporter at Gawker to shop a video recording of Johnson and her rape story. Taylor, who identified himself to The Daily Beast as “a friend” to Johnson, claims to have met her at a party where she revealed her alleged childhood assault by Trump. In a video published in part on Jezebel, a woman claiming to be Katie Johnson appears—wearing a blond wig, her face pixelated and her voice disguised. In it, she details the allegations of rape.

When The Daily Beast asked Taylor for a copy of the video, Taylor suggested it was still for sale. “I heard it would be worth $1 million,” Taylor said, claiming the proceeds from the sale would go to Johnson’s protection.

“We’ve got her in hiding,” he said.

Taylor has coincidentally been the subject of Epstein-related news before. In 2011, Taylor, at first freelance producing for The Jerry Springer Show then working alone, claimed to have made a million-dollar deal with Casey Anthony for an interview after the Florida woman’s acquittal in the murder of her 2-year-old daughter. When the interview didn’t happen, Taylor retained the services of Spencer Kuvin, a Palm Beach lawyer who also represented three Epstein victims. Taylor says he met Kuvin during an attempt to interview his Epstein clients. They settled with Epstein out of court and declined to be interviewed by Taylor.

But Taylor wasn’t the only party working to get the tape and Katie Johnson’s story to the media. According to Jezebel, Steve Baer, described in National Review as “a conservative activist and major, if secretive, donor to the conservative movement,” lobbied their reporter to publish Johnson’s claims. Baer is also, according to Jezebel, the father of Chandler Smith, an Ohio woman who happens to be the co-founder of an organization called Vote Trump Get Dumped, a campaign that urges ladies to withhold sex from Trump supporters. “Until Trump is defeated, we don’t date, sleep with, or canoodle with Trump supporters,” the group’s manifesto reads.

When Johnson’s case was thrown out in California, Taylor says he began looking for an attorney to file a new case for his “friend.” They approached Brad Edwards, the lawyer who has represented a number of Epstein victims through settlements—and who is now representing Virginia Roberts Guiffre in her claim against Epstein’s former girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell as well as four alleged victims in the case against the federal government.

“I will say I’ve never represented [Johnson] and I won’t be representing her,” Edwards told The Daily Beast.

Edwards couldn’t comment on the conversations he had with Johnson or her representatives, citing attorney-client privilege. Concerning Trump’s involvement in Epstein’s illicit affairs, Edwards said he hadn’t seen any evidence that would implicate the GOP nominee and described Trump as “extremely helpful and honest,” during questioning.

When Edwards declined to take the case, Taylor told the website GossipExtra they were shopping for representation. That’s how Johnson’s current attorney, Tom Meagher, says he found his client.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-billionaire-pedophile-who-could-bring-down-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton

@Sanguine

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
No, you're not Google, you're much better!

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
No, you're not Google, you're much better!

LOL

Actually, you could search until the cows come home on Google and will never surface those articles.... have to use DuckDuckGo to find those.....

Offline Absalom

No, not sure what shows you're talking about.
-----------------------------------
Er............no doubt you've heard of transplants???
Urge you to explore one involving a sense of humor.

Online libertybele

No.  That's the "post-modernist" way of looking at the world.  What we have is truths and the God-given ability of discernment based on those truths.

There is no complete evidence that Trump participated in Epstein's pedophilia.  Until there is something conclusive, I'm judging by what I've seen.  Yes, Trump was affiliated with Epstein long ago, made some questionable comments, but unless I've missed something, that's about it. 

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
-----------------------------------
Er............no doubt you've heard of transplants???
Urge you to explore one involving a sense of humor.

A sense of humor is not going to clear up your obscure comment.  Perhaps you are referring to something before my time and outside my areas of interest.   

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Chosen Daughter

@EdJames

@Chosen Daughter

Norm Lubow, a former producer on the Jerry Springer TV show,

HEY! If you can't trust a producer from the Jerry Springer show to tell you the truth,who CAN you trust?

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

No.  That's the "post-modernist" way of looking at the world.  What we have is truths and the God-given ability of discernment based on those truths.

I don't see that any concrete 'truth' has been uncovered about Trump's involvement or not being involved in Epstein's sex ring.  So ... until then, I'm judging by how I have seen him act around his own grandchildren and the few times that media has shown him around children. 

Serious crimes have been committed and I hope those guilty are held accountable.  No one should be deemed above the law and escape taking responsibility.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Applewood

HEY! If you can't trust a producer from the Jerry Springer show to tell you the truth,who CAN you trust?

LOL  That's why I don't care for these conspiracy theories.  Most of the people who espouse them are not exactly trustworthy.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I don't see that any concrete 'truth' has been uncovered about Trump's involvement or not being involved in Epstein's sex ring.  So ... until then, I'm judging by how I have seen him act around his own grandchildren and the few times that media has shown him around children. 

Serious crimes have been committed and I hope those guilty are held accountable.  No one should be deemed above the law and escape taking responsibility.

I was just talking about individual "truths" vs universal truth. 

Otherwise, I agree with what you say here.  We just don't know what Trump's level of involvement with Epstein was at all times, but this particular claim has been pretty thoroughly debunked.

Offline Absalom

A sense of humor is not going to clear up your obscure comment.  Perhaps you are referring to something before my time and outside my areas of interest.
-----------------------------
Er.................yes I am but stay well!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
LOL

Actually, you could search until the cows come home on Google and will never surface those articles.... have to use DuckDuckGo to find those.....

Well I found it on Bing. 

https://www.revelist.com/politics/i-talked-with-katie-johnson/3573/two-weeks-later-i-got-an-email-from-meagher/3

Read through the whole thing.  I don't think it proves anything.  You are basing your judgment on this guy Edwards who suggests that nobody except Epstein engaged in any sex with all these victims.  That would exclude Clinton and Prince Andrew too.  It would create the idea that Epstein's Lolita Express didn't exist and there were no sex parties.  I guess then FOX should stop talking about Epstein and Clinton too.

Well reading through the revelist article I was even more convinced that it did happen and my disgust in Trump was elevated.   All the talk about Lublow didn't distract me at all.  We are talking about Donald Trump who's friend and fixer is David Pecker of the National Enquirer.  I guess that guy is pretty credible too?

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/aug/23/david-pecker-donald-trump-michael-cohen-immunity

And if you want to know what kind of a person Trump is you need only listen to his Howard Stern interviews.  Here is from the same news media you posted.

Donald Trump’s Craziest Interview Ever: ‘Any Girl You Have, I Can Take From You’
Back in 2001, Trump got in an on-air fight on Howard Stern’s radio show with an angry gossip columnist where a gloating Trump bragged about stealing the man’s girlfriend.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-trumps-craziest-interview-ever-any-girl-you-have-i-can-take-from-you?ref=scroll

Which brings me back to my original assessment....Donald Trump is a creep.  A sexually motivated slime ball who has been accused by more than one woman of sexual assault.  And he liked to talk about his prowess on Howard Stern exposing the women he had been with.  He talked about Britany Spears.  He went to Stern over and over.

We have a slime ball President. Period.  Whether he raped the girl or not the information that you posted doesn't prove a thing.  Furthermore if it did it also proves that there are no other people involved in Epsteins crimes against these young girls.  And thus this whole thread leads to nothing.

Everyone knew before Donald was elected that there was plenty of information on his past about who he was.  The Evangelicals didn't care.  Trump isn't any different than the sexual dog Bill Clinton.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 06:32:42 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.