Author Topic: Arkancide? Murder of Arkansas Senator Linda Collins-Smith linked to Epstein pedophilia and sex traff  (Read 4208 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
And this piece is all about Epstein's life, clients, friends, business..  Makes him sound like a great guy that every rich person should have known.  The list of people who partied with and did business deals with even includes the Queen of England.  Must read.  And if you do you would see why Epstein got a sweet deal.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2003/03/jeffrey-epstein-200303
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
And this piece is all about Epstein's life, clients, friends, business..  Makes him sound like a great guy that every rich person should have known.  The list of people who partied with and did business deals with even includes the Queen of England.  Must read.  And if you do you would see why Epstein got a sweet deal.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2003/03/jeffrey-epstein-200303

So....is the Queen a rapist too?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

None of my friends are pedophiles.

Same for me.  Have you noticed how none of the Grab-Em-By-The-Posse can say it?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 07:38:16 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline Chosen Daughter

So....is the Queen a rapist too?

I think that was the point.  They were talking about him as if he was all of their business advisors and that is how he made his money.  It talks about how Dershowitz only sends first copies of his unpublished books to Epstein first.  The list of people who attended his parties is extensive.  You have to read it.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 06:49:13 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Offline Chosen Daughter

Offline Victoria33

That's not the point; the point is repeating unsubstantiated rumor and gossip as facts.
@Sanguine

It is true a case was filed against Trump for sexual assault of a 13 yr. old, more than once, at Epstein's house in New York City.  That case did exist.  We will likely know what is true and what is not, during the Epstein trial, if he lives long enough to be on trial.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine

It is true a case was filed against Trump for sexual assault of a 13 yr. old, more than once, at Epstein's house in New York City.  That case did exist.  We will likely know what is true and what is not, during the Epstein trial, if he lives long enough to be on trial.

The case did exist, but was found to be baseless.

Bill Cipher

@Sanguine

The case existed, but appears to have been dismissed. 

I would not lightly accept these sorts of allegations against someone, particularly someone like Trump, without some extrinsic, objective evidence. 

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The case existed, but appears to have been dismissed. 

I would not lightly accept these sorts of allegations against someone, particularly someone like Trump, without some extrinsic, objective evidence.

His recent tweets on the Epstein subject...he's asking for an investigation into exactly who visited his private hedonistic getaway.

That's compelling evidence to me that he's never been there.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Bill Cipher

His recent tweets on the Epstein subject...he's asking for an investigation into exactly who visited his private hedonistic getaway.

That's compelling evidence to me that he's never been there.
l

I don’t think it’s compelling one way or the other, but then again, I don’t see anything that in the least supports the accusations against Trump for pedophilia, and I think it’s very irresponsible for people to be making those accusations without any evidence. 

Offline DCPatriot

l

I don’t think it’s compelling one way or the other, but then again, I don’t see anything that in the least supports the accusations against Trump for pedophilia, and I think it’s very irresponsible for people to be making those accusations without any evidence.

Yes, it's a shame.    :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online roamer_1

That's right, in the main.
But in saying that, I will point out the value of character in bolstering a man against such charges, or rather that a poor character leads to a condition where his record causes such things to be believable, leaving him indefensible in the public eye.

And I find the hypocrisy delicious, by the way... many of those who leap to Tump's defense in the face of his lurid history, are the very same who publicly convicted Moore who's record was without blemish...

Yes, I will wait for the evidence to present, but should I be surprised to find a few underage girls in Tumpy's sordid past?  LOL! c'mon. Not in the least.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
That's right, in the main.
But in saying that, I will point out the value of character in bolstering a man against such charges, or rather that a poor character leads to a condition where his record causes such things to be believable, leaving him indefensible in the public eye.

And I find the hypocrisy delicious, by the way... many of those who leap to Tump's defense in the face of his lurid history, are the very same who publicly convicted Moore who's record was without blemish...

Yes, I will wait for the evidence to present, but should I be surprised to find a few underage girls in Tumpy's sordid past?  LOL! c'mon. Not in the least.

Like who, @roamer_1 ?  Me and @Bill Cipher?  I don't think so. 

Online roamer_1

Like who, @roamer_1 ?  Me and @Bill Cipher?  I don't think so.

No @Sanguine not you or @Bill Cipher - I was thinking of a larger scale than this thread.
And I won't call em out.

Online corbe

You should call then out @roamer, not much typing, it's only 3 or 4 besides it's been a while since the Mods have earned their salary around here.  :smokin:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DCPatriot

No @Sanguine not you or @Bill Cipher - I was thinking of a larger scale than this thread.
And I won't call em out.

Shouldn't be presumptuous here, but just in case.... I've never said anything about Roy Moore's life or qualifications other than to say he couldn't win.

It's a gift....    :shrug:

Online roamer_1

You should call then out @roamer, not much typing, it's only 3 or 4 besides it's been a while since the Mods have earned their salary around here.  :smokin:

Are you trying to get me a vacation @corbe ?

:beer: :seeya:

Online corbe

Are you trying to get me a vacation @corbe ?

:beer: :seeya:

You and me both @roamer_1 I've been in trouble here before, it's not pretty.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online roamer_1

Shouldn't be presumptuous here, but just in case.... I've never said anything about Roy Moore's life or qualifications other than to say he couldn't win.

It's a gift....    :shrug:

@DCPatriot

Naw... You already know that of the baptized in orange koolaid crowd, I generally find you to be the most reasonable... Which is close enough to a compliment that you should suppose I intended it to be one... 

:beer:  :tongue2:
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 09:12:12 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Same for me.  Have you noticed how none of the Grab-Em-By-The-Posse can say it?
You sure of that?

If we're going to play the guilt by association game, we can go through all your friends and associates and probably find SOMEONE with a criminal record. If they don't, they probably have simply buried their skeletons (e.g. the Cuomos).
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

You sure of that?

If we're going to play the guilt by association game, we can go through all your friends and associates and probably find SOMEONE with a criminal record. If they don't, they probably have simply buried their skeletons (e.g. the Cuomos).

I was making a joke, but I was going the other way.  I bet most of us don't associate with pedos...or at least few of us could say “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Offline Victoria33

The case did exist, but was found to be baseless.
@Sanguine
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak

One explanation of that case being dropped (and I am talking about the one filed in New York City, not the one in California with the same woman) was the woman received threats and dropped it.  If it was real, it will come out. 

I just copied and pasted/arranged into a Word document, 20 pages of Epstein's life, from him being young, how he got into the business he did, what he did through the years, who his friends were, other legal trouble he had, and now the present time.  To know a person, start when the person was born and follow the progress or non-progress, then you know someone.

Epstein is a bad guy, but he is mentally brilliant - higher math/physics which means he is a thinker and planner to the max, and I did not know that. That is one reason he has managed to not be in prison until now.

His smarts lead him to only have billionaires for clients for this reason: billionaires have so much money they know they will have as much money as they will need, their worry/problem is, they don't want to lose it, so they hired him to manage it.  It is the same with millionaires, their worry is losing it and they don't want to spend every day dealing with it, so they hire a investment professional to deal with it so they can have a life without worry.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak

One explanation of that case being dropped (and I am talking about the one filed in New York City, not the one in California with the same woman) was the woman received threats and dropped it.  If it was real, it will come out. 

I just copied and pasted/arranged into a Word document, 20 pages of Epstein's life, from him being young, how he got into the business he did, what he did through the years, who his friends were, other legal trouble he had, and now the present time.  To know a person, start when the person was born and follow the progress or non-progress, then you know someone.

Epstein is a bad guy, but he is mentally brilliant - higher math/physics which means he is a thinker and planner to the max, and I did not know that. That is one reason he has managed to not be in prison until now.

His smarts lead him to only have billionaires for clients for this reason: billionaires have so much money they know they will have as much money as they will need, their worry/problem is, they don't want to lose it, so they hired him to manage it.  It is the same with millionaires, their worry is losing it and they don't want to spend every day dealing with it, so they hire a investment professional to deal with it so they can have a life without worry.

I hear you, @Victoria33 , but the case was dropped because the "victim" wasn't.   This dog just won't hunt.

Offline Victoria33

I hear you, @Victoria33 , but the case was dropped because the "victim" wasn't.   This dog just won't hunt.
@Sanguine

She used a fake name in California; that is where the "fake" came in.