Author Topic: Arkancide? Murder of Arkansas Senator Linda Collins-Smith linked to Epstein pedophilia and sex traff  (Read 4088 times)

Offline libertybele

His recent tweets on the Epstein subject...he's asking for an investigation into exactly who visited his private hedonistic getaway.

That's compelling evidence to me that he's never been there.

That's how I saw it.  Trump made the comment that he would like to know who visited that Island.  If he visited he certainly wouldn't want to be caught up in that investigation.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

That's how I saw it.  Trump made the comment that he would like to know who visited that Island.  If he visited he certainly wouldn't want to be caught up in that investigation.

That is just an assumption I just can't make regarding Trump being thoroughly versed in his past. As @roamer_1 brought up earlier how many of us would be surprised if Trump was caught up in this $hit.  Not Me!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
l

I don’t think it’s compelling one way or the other, but then again, I don’t see anything that in the least supports the accusations against Trump for pedophilia, and I think it’s very irresponsible for people to be making those accusations without any evidence.

@Bill Cipher

Their hatred of Trump for beating their usual suspect out of the presidency is so intense they just don't care. If someone was to report in the media that he was born with a forked tail and demons horns,they would believe it without question.

They have no honor and they have no shame.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

That is just an assumption I just can't make regarding Trump being thoroughly versed in his past. As @roamer_1 brought up earlier how many of us would be surprised if Trump was caught up in this $hit.  Not Me!

Yes an assumption and also an assumption that he is innocent until proven guilty.  Does he have character flaws and a questionable liberal past?  Absolutely.  Is it troubling?  Without a doubt.  Do I want him to be involved in Epstein's sex trafficking?  Definitely not.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

@Bill Cipher

Their hatred of Trump for beating their usual suspect out of the presidency is so intense they just don't care. If someone was to report in the media that he was born with a forked tail and demons horns,they would believe it without question.

They have no honor and they have no shame.

I disagree @sneakypete you're assuming the Hate for Trump is strong here among Briefers and I just don't see it, admittedly I am Bias. I could believe he has horns and a forked tounge, but I'd at lest need a photoshop before I start declaring him a Satan.   /JS
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I disagree @sneakypete you're assuming the Hate for Trump is strong here among Briefers and I just don't see it, admittedly I am Bias. I could believe he has horns and a forked tounge, but I'd at lest need a photoshop before I start declaring him a Satan.   /JS

@corbe  It IS that strong amongst a few,and they don't need no stinking photo shop.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline corbe

Hold On @sneakypete let me get my Pantyhose off and My Waders On.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

@corbe  It IS that strong amongst a few,and they don't need no stinking photo shop.
I can only speak for myself, but I don't hate Trump nearly as much as the voters that inflicted him on the nation.

Offline corbe

I can only speak for myself, but I don't hate Trump nearly as much as the voters that inflicted him on the nation.

Leave it to @Once-Ler to find the 11 knob.

Offline Victoria33

@corbe

Research I did about this months ago, indicates Trump went to parties at Epstein's house in New York City - he did not go to the island.  That would be the reason Trump showed interest in who went to the island; he knows he wasn't there.  He prefers to keep the island the big focus so the city parties are not focused to find out who went there and what happened. Remember Trump has a "thing" about germs. That could be why he did not go to the island.

Epstein's black book has eight phone numbers for Trump and members of his family - they were friends.  Trump was in Epstein's plane two times.   I have said we may find out who did what IF Epstein lives long enough to go through a trial.  I don't care who did what, but it will come out during this trial.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
@corbe

Research I did about this months ago, indicates Trump went to parties at Epstein's house in New York City - he did not go to the island.  That would be the reason Trump showed interest in who went to the island; he knows he wasn't there.  He prefers to keep the island the big focus so the city parties are not focused to find out who went there and what happened. Remember Trump has a "thing" about germs. That could be why he did not go to the island.

Epstein's black book has eight phone numbers for Trump and members of his family - they were friends.  Trump was in Epstein's plane two times.   I have said we may find out who did what IF Epstein lives long enough to go through a trial.  I don't care who did what, but it will come out during this trial.

There are so many with ties to him.  Much bigger than anyone could imagine.  I just wonder with all the power and power players if he will get off again.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1508273-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.html

14 numbers for Donny alone - page 80. 

8 numbers for Robert, Ivana, and Ivanka - pages 55 ad 56

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”