Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez: Nobody is ‘heartbroken’ at the prospect of losing private health insurance  (Read 330 times)

Online libertybele

She's so full of crap, it isn't even funny!!! I for one am heartbroken and terrified of losing my private health insurance.  My private health insurance was one of the few insurers who would pay for the test that I just needed and for the possible follow up treatment that I may need. I highly doubt she can say the same about any government subsidized health insurance.  IMHO, gov't insurance will eventually select who lives or who dies.  BTW...I have Aetna and am very happy to pay the high premiums in order to keep my team of doctors.

Ocasio-Cortez: Nobody is ‘heartbroken’ at the prospect of losing private health insurance

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., said on Wednesday nobody is "heartbroken" by the prospect of losing their private health insurance if Medicare for All were to be implemented.

Her comments were first reported by Bloomberg's Sahil Kapur.

........"@AOC, asked about warnings from Joe Biden on Medicare for All, says nobody is ‘heartbroken' at the idea of losing private insurance. ‘People like their health care, they like their doctor,' she says. ‘But I’d be interested in what the public polling on Aetna would look like,'" Kapur tweeted........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ocasio-cortez-nobody-is-heartbroken-at-the-prospect-of-losing-private-health-insurance

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

This from a ditz who was opening bottles of Coors light for a living two years ago.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The bartender's stupidity is painful.
Principles matter. Words matter.