Author Topic: While Addressing Home Crowd, Rep. Omar Promises To Be ‘Nightmare’ To Trump  (Read 241 times)

rangerrebew

While Addressing Home Crowd, Rep. Omar Promises To Be ‘Nightmare’ To Trump

By Wayne Dupree | Featured Contributor | July 19, 2019 2:02AM

The voters that put Rep. Ilhan Omar in office in 2018 met her at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport on Friday with chants of “Welcome Home, Ilhan.”

I could be nasty and say that’s the only place that will receive her like that, but I won’t. Omar is an anti-American who raises her profile with anti-Semitic rhetoric. She is not someone that your little daughters should aspire to be because her attacks on our lifestyle should be called out without prejudice.

Omar has been feuding with President Trump to raise her profile and raise money for her re-election, or at least, that’s my thinking. I will say that I don’t feel that Trump helped himself last night during his rally, allowing the crowd to chant “send her back.” He should have put a stop to it immediately so that he wouldn’t get hit for it.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/while-addressing-home-crowd-rep-omar-promises-to-be-nightmare-to-trump/?utm_campaign=TPI07192019morning&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
She's already a nightmare to everyone who doesn't live in little Mogadishu.
Principles matter. Words matter.