Author Topic: Omar Silent on New Claims That She Has a Different Real Name and Entered Country Fraudulently  (Read 666 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
https://theohiostar.com/2019/07/19/omar-silent-on-new-claims-that-she-has-a-different-real-name-and-entered-country-fraudulently/

Omar Silent on New Claims That She Has a Different Real Name and Entered Country Fraudulently

Ohio Star ^ | July 19, 2019
Anthony Gockowski

A bombshell report released Thursday claims that Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN-05) entered the country fraudulently in 1995 as a member of the “Omar” family, which allegedly isn’t her real family.

The article was published Thursday at Powerline by David Steinberg, formerly an editor of PJ Media who has written extensively on Omar over the past three years.

In his article, Steinberg claims:

“In 1995, Ilhan entered the United States as a fraudulent member of the ‘Omar’ family. That is not her family. The Omar family is a second, unrelated family which was being granted asylum by the United States. The Omars allowed Ilhan, her genetic sister Sahra, and her genetic father Nur Said to use false names to apply for asylum as members of the Omar family.”

He goes on to claim that Omar’s real name, before applying for asylum, was Ilhan Nur Said Elmi. The family split up in 1995 when three of her siblings were granted asylum by the United Kingdom, including Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, whom Omar allegedly married in 2009 and divorced in 2017. As The Minnesota Sun has previously reported, this alleged marriage to her brother occurred at a time of massive immigration fraud.

Steinberg cites as his sources multiple members of the “Minneapolis Somali community,” who claim that Omar was born as Ilhan Nur Said Elmi, as well as marriage records, address records, court documents, and online communications that he provides pictures of in his article.

More at URL above...

Poster's comment:
SEND HER BACK!!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I expect her to reply in taqiyya as soon as she crafts her lies.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
That mean orange man attacks poor little Ilhan, immigration fraudster at entry, immigration fraudster one marriage, Tax fraudster.

When will our Usual Suspects arrive to defend her?

Investigate her frauds, convict her, then Send Her back.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline skeeter

That mean orange man attacks poor little Ilhan, immigration fraudster at entry, immigration fraudster one marriage, Tax fraudster.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

"Send her back" my foot.   Put her against the wall blindfolded.  Just pull that head gear down over her eyes and be done with her.

Takes a lot of gall to enter under those 'conditions' ... then run for a Congressional seat.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 07:55:46 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Seriously I want immigration agencies and officials to investigate the allegations.

If found to be true, I want her tried, cnvicted, deported.

We need examples of how our system results in legal, civil,

criminal consequences when our laws are evaded, broken etc.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Hell, Omar brags that she'll make Trump's life a "nightmare".    Might as well reciprocate in  kind.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Bill Cipher

Hell, Omar brags that she'll make Trump's life a "nightmare".    Might as well reciprocate in  kind.   

Agreed

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"Send her back" my foot.   Put her against the wall blindfolded.  Just pull that head gear down over her eyes and be done with her.

Takes a lot of gall to enter under those 'conditions' ... then run for a Congressional seat.

@DCPatriot I really hate to be the one to remind you that we very recently had a president for 8 long years who did exactly the same or worse.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@DCPatriot I really hate to be the one to remind you that we very recently had a president for 8 long years who did exactly the same or worse.

Exactly why I am done with all this crap.

Do we live in a country of laws?  Or 'men'?   Just let us know.  (not you, my friend)
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Exactly why I am done with all this crap.

Do we live in a country of laws?  Or 'men'?   Just let us know.  (not you, my friend)

Like Gollum, (Lord of the Rings) the Democrats literally had the ring in their hands...and then Hillary lost and they have gone totally insane. Pulled out all the stops and no longer care what we think.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
BNL NEWS
@BreakingNLive
BREAKING: Rep. Ilhan Omar’s Campaign have reportedly sent threats to various people and companies who have ‘clear evidence’ of her being married to her brother and engaging in serious immigration and tax fraud
3:32 PM · Jul 22, 2019 · Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1153402347776856065

Not sure where they got this info, but the threats and extent of threats, if they occurred is very bad.

What's the hold up? Most of us, if we break the law, the camera at the store catches us shoplifting will end up seeing the police the next day.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member