Author Topic: Publish Tommy Robinson’s name on Facebook and you’re out in Sweden  (Read 270 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
You're out at facebook  for 30 days to clarify, so, they control what is in Sweden?

Publish Tommy Robinson’s name on Facebook and you’re out in Sweden - Voice of Europe
About Author Katarina

Since Tommy Robinson was convicted for defying court order, Facebook introduced a ban about Robinson – all sharings of links regarding the “dangerous person”, would result in closed accounts. In Sweden, it is enough to write his name on the social media platform to become banned for as long as up to 30 days.

One who published a Facebook note about Tommy Robinson, was journalist Ingrid Carlqvist, editor for the podcast Ingrid and Maria. Carlqvist wrote that she unfortunately did not believe that Donald Trump would grant asylum for Robinson, due to the close US-UK relations.

That post made Facebook cancelling her account for 30 days.

“I’ve said it before, but now I am hard as rock about leaving Facebook. However, I can’t delete my account yet, it is untouchable, so I have to wait for 30 days”, Ingrid Carlqvist says adding that she is fed up by the social media giant.

Read more at: https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/07/publish-tommy-robinsons-name-on-facebook-and-youre-out-in-sweden/

Online mountaineer

In other curious Tommy Robinson news:
Avi Yemini   @OzraeliAvi

CONFIRMED: #JulianAssange has been moved to the cell above #TommyRobinson and they have had at least one long conversation.
This is massive news.
More to follow.

#FreeTommyRobinson
#FreeJulianAssange
#PoliticalPrisoners
4:56 AM - 20 Jul 2019

Harry H   @vhch1
Replying to @OzraeliAvi

Not recording their conversations at all...
5:03 AM - 20 Jul 2019 
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org