Author Topic: Found at Last: On International Women’s Day Forensics Declare Remains on Pacific Island Are Amelia  (Read 1515 times)

rangerrebew

July 17, 2019

Found at Last: On International Women’s Day Forensics Declare Remains on Pacific Island Are Amelia Earhart's

She was a hero and a legend.
by Dario Leone

A new study conducted by Richard L. Jantz, professor at the University of Tennessee, has concluded that bones found on the island of Nikumaroro three years after her disappearance are those of the missing pilot.

According The Telegraph, bones found on a remote Pacific island are most likely those of the lost aviator Amelia Earhart, a new forensic study has concluded.

Earhart was the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean and disappeared over the Pacific on Jul. 2, 1937 while trying to become the first woman to circumnavigate the globe by air.

Since then several theories and conspiracies have emerged as to her fate, including that she was captured and held by the Japanese.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/found-last-international-women%E2%80%99s-day-forensics-declare-remains-pacific-island-are-amelia

rangerrebew

Sooooo.  The first team of forensic scientists couldn't recognize the difference between male and female bones? :pondering:  This team could and made the "discovery" known on international women's day.  Now I'm not skeptical but I'm not sure I believe this. eeefly

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sooooo.  The first team of forensic scientists couldn't recognize the difference between male and female bones? :pondering:  This team could and made the "discovery" known on international women's day.  Now I'm not skeptical but I'm not sure I believe this. eeefly

@rangerrebew

Does seem to be a tad suspicious,doesn't it?

They have had these bones laying around since before WW-2,and we are supposed to believe they are just now running DNA tests on them?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
It is a simple matter to test for dna markers, and match to known relatives.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline roamer_1

It is a simple matter to test for dna markers, and match to known relatives.

No. They don't HAVE the bones. They have the description of the bones. The actual bones were lost.

LAME.