Author Topic: McConnell: Trump 'on to something' with attacks on four congresswomen  (Read 919 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: McConnell: Trump 'on to something' with attacks on four congresswomen
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2019, 08:03:30 pm »
Mine?
Nope, I have always enjoyed yours.

I wished to be a bit more stark on your comment back to the poster, based upon the many posts made by that individual.

BTW, still awaiting the day you announce for candidacy for an elected position and where I can send my check of support.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 08:08:48 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2019, 08:10:11 pm »
Nope, I have always enjoyed yours.

I wished to be a bit more stark on your comment back to the poster, based upon the many posts made by that individual.

BTW, still awaiting the day you announce for an elected position and where I can send my check of support.

I'm flattered, @IsailedawayfromFR.  I and some other retired teachers are trying to get a charter school established in our local community right now.  I would like to think that this effort will have a meaningful impact on the kids (and their parents), if they are taught HOW to think, not WHAT to think.  For now, this is adequate for my "keep my blood pressure high" tendencies.   

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2019, 08:24:21 pm »
I'm flattered, @IsailedawayfromFR.  I and some other retired teachers are trying to get a charter school established in our local community right now.  I would like to think that this effort will have a meaningful impact on the kids (and their parents), if they are taught HOW to think, not WHAT to think.  For now, this is adequate for my "keep my blood pressure high" tendencies.
We desperately need more conservative women in elected offices.  Hope you can make it at some point.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington