Author Topic: CBS’s Gayle King: Ilhan Omar and ‘The Squad’ 'Love This Country So Much’  (Read 287 times)

rangerrebew

CBS’s Gayle King: Ilhan Omar and ‘The Squad’ 'Love This Country So Much’
By Scott Whitlock | July 18, 2019 1:38 PM EDT

CBS This Morning's Gayle King has settled the debate. The member of the so-called “Squad” of far-left Democratic congresswoman “love this country so much” and any statement otherwise is “simply not true.” The co-host/Democratic donor on Thursday declared,  “Not one of them has ever said, ‘I hate America.’ Not one of them has ever said, 'I don't want to be here.’”

Citing her own interview with Rashida Talib, Ilhan Omar, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Ayanna Pressley, King insisted of “Squad” members (who have refused to condemn violent Antifa):  “In fact, I would say they love this country so much. They spoke with such pride about being in Congress.” The co-host concluded, “So for [Trump] to say with a big microphone they hate this country, that just is simply not true. And it scares me that he's putting that narrative out there.”

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2019/07/18/cbss-gayle-king-ilhan-omar-and-squad-love-country-so-much

rangerrebew

I'll bet they love America every bit as much as Benedict Arnold did. 22222frying pan