Author Topic: Things have gotten so bad in Congress that a priest prayed to 'cast out all spirits of darkness' on  (Read 215 times)

rangerrebew

Things have gotten so bad in Congress that a priest prayed to 'cast out all spirits of darkness' on the House floor
Joe Perticone

The chaplain of the House of Representatives prayed to remove "darker spirits" from the chamber on Thursday after a contentious week in Washington.

Rev. Patrick Conroy, a Jesuit priest, used the House's opening prayer to "cast out the spirit of petty divisiveness."

There have been several controversial votes, partisan squabbling, and Democratic Caucus infighting over the week, which has tempers flaring throughout the Capitol.

https://www.businessinsider.com/house-chaplain-cast-out-all-spirits-of-darkness-out-congress-2019-7

rangerrebew

Too late, Chaplain - Satan already owns it. savme

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Too late, Chaplain - Satan already owns it. savme

I fear you are correct.  But I must add that with God all things are possible.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.