Author Topic: Police Pull Over Motorist Who Littered, And Then Make A Terrifying Discovery When Looking In His Car  (Read 387 times)

rangerrebew

Police Pull Over Motorist Who Littered, And Then Make A Terrifying Discovery When Looking In His Car

What began as a littering complaint grew into a full-blown investigation involving the Department of Homeland Security.

On May 11 in north Minneapolis at around 5 p.m., a man saw people tossing food wrappers on the ground from an SUV, KSTP reported.

“My guardian angels steered me in that direction, and it just mushroomed from there,” the man said.

The criminal complaint explains that the man who saw the littering, who wishes to remain anonymous, confronted the litterers and asked them to pick up their trash — but his concern didn’t get him far. The Star Tribune reported that the men in the car ignored the concerned citizen until he began taking down their license plate number. At that point, they got out of the car and threatened him, claiming they had guns in the car.

http://threepercenternation.com/2019/03/police-pull-over-motorist-who-littered-and-then-make-a-terrifying-discovery-when-looking-in-his-car/?utm_source=RR%20Indie%20Minute%20-email2%20&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:5138254&utm_campaign=3-13%203%25%20no%20split%20(Duplicate%20%232)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 01:16:44 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

rangerrebew

Why should the police suspect them of anything other than going for a nice ride?  Doesn't everyone drive around with bomb making equipment and an arsenal in the back of their car?  Saaaay, aren't these two from the same district that the devout American, Ilhan Omar, represents?  I also think the headline should have "terrorfinding" discovery. :tongue2:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 01:21:06 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline goatprairie

Muslim terrorists? Nah, get out of here!!! Just  because numerous Somali-born Muslims in Minnesota have gone overseas to fight for ISIS and Al-Qaeda is no reason to question the motives of the two fine, upstanding young brothers. Since when have Muslims ever committed terrorist acts on American soil?
Oh, wait.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Interesting the article called him a 'local man' rather than a resident or citizen or foreigner.

Likely is non-American.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington