Author Topic: Impeachment Al Green Humiliated 3 Times In 2 Days, Runs From CNN Interview  (Read 561 times)

rangerrebew

Impeachment Al Green Humiliated 3 Times In 2 Days, Runs From CNN Interview
By Carmine Sabia
Published July 19, 2019 at 8:37am

Texas Rep. Al Green was humiliated three times in two days and it came from the people that are on his side two of those times.

The first incident came when the representative who has attempted to impeach President Donald Trump numerous times gave it another attempt on Wednesday.

He only got 95 House Democrats to vote with him, with the majority of Democrats and Republicans voting not to impeach.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/impeachment-al-green-humiliated-3-times-2-days-runs-cnn-interview

rangerrebew

Just judging by the representatives of the democrat party, I would say the economic divide is getting wider.  They are angry, uneducated, and don't present well which may well indicate poor people are being confronted by educated people, not controlled by anger, and willing to compromise are moving away and the poorer people are left with dregs like this clown. :thumbsdown:

Offline PeteS in CA

From the OP article:

He then went to CNN for an interview he ran from after host Kate Bolduan asked if his impeachment attempt backfired.

“Doesn’t last night prove that? Doesn’t last night bear that out? Are you not concerned?” she said to the agitated representative.

“The speaker and I have the same goal and that’s to do what’s in the best interests of our country,” he said as he started to take his earpiece off.
He then went to Twitter and asked his followers to give a nickname to the 95 representatives who voted for impeachment and he did not get the responses he wanted.

“Hello friends. I need your help selecting a word to describe the 95 Members of Congress who voted for my impeachment resolution. Please vote,” he said.

First CNN pointed out his tactical faux pas, then Greene didn't get the echo-chamber-grade Tweet responses he expected, :silly: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Al Green was humiliated three times in two days and it came from the people that are on his side two of those times.

Al Green is too f'n stupid to be humiliated.  He almost makes SJL look intelligent.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Bigun...He is in good company.  The Box of Rocks Party could compete for the title of Dumbest Chump of the Year, and the numbers eligible and actively competing would be scores of folks.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Bigun...He is in good company.  The Box of Rocks Party could compete for the title of Dumbest Chump of the Year, and the numbers eligible and actively competing would be scores of folks.

I thought Mad Maxine had that title locked up but I haven't been hearing much about her lately?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Slide Rule

Al Green is too f'n stupid to be humiliated.  He almost makes SJL look intelligent.

Yep.

Beer!

:)
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Bigun....SJL...who is this?

When I said Greene is in good company for Dummy of the Year, the list is long:

Rep Johnson, lawyer in Congress concerned Guam will capsize in the ocean with too many troops deployed there
Maxine Waters - with her idiotic impeach 45, but when asked for what reason...clueless
AOC - the list is long, but GND is a real beauty...no more farting cows, etc
Ilhan Omar - who apparently entered the USA illegally, but think she knows more about what we should be as a nation, starting with kicking every Jew in the teeth.
Rep Pressley - wants to shut everyone up if they do not tow the line, the black line, brown line, gay line etc
Re[ Schiff - this bug eyed lying sack of sh*t...unbelievable
Rep Wilson - can piss away huge sums on idiotic hats, but could not find her posterior with both hands
Rep Nadler - just plain dumb
Pelosi - decades of leading the Democommies nowhere
Schumer - when I see or hear him, my skin literally crawls
Sen Bob Casey Jr - Mr Invisible
...the list is endless of dummies in the Dems
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 01:46:43 pm by jafo2010 »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Bigun....SJL...who it this?

When I said Greene is in good company for Dummy of the Year, the list is long:

Rep Johnson, lawyer in Congress concerned Guam will capsize in the ocean with too many troops deployed there
Maxine Waters - with her idiotic impeach 56, but when asked for what reason...clueless
AOC - the list is long, but GND is a real beauty...no more farting cows, etc
Ilhan Omar - who apparently entered the USA illegally, but think she knows more about what we should be as a nation, starting with kicking every Jew in the teeth.
Rep Pressley - wants to shit everyone up if they do not tow the line, the black line, brown line, gay line etc
Re[ Schiff - this bug eyed lying sack of sh*t...unbelievable
Rep Wilson - can piss away huge sums on idiotic hats, but could not find her posterior with both hands
Rep Nadler - just plain dumb
Pelosi - decades of leading the Democommies nowhere
Schumer - when I see or hear him, my skin literally crawls
Sen Bob Casey Jr - Mr Invisible
...the list is endless of dummies in the Dems

None of those comes close to the stupidity of SJL (Shelia Jackson Lee) . 

I'd list her hall of shame actions and comments, but I'd be here for hours.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Mad Maxine may have plenty of competition on paper, but her patented maniacal fresh-from-shock-therapy look leaves them in the dust. If Ed Wood had discovered her he could have saved even more money on makeup.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@jafo2010

See @catfish1957 post above.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Longiron

Cannot embarrass him or really any POLITICIAN. That is a requirement to becoming a politician because they could care what anyone thinks of them other than the Globalists, Lobbyists, Donors, Criminal Donors like Drug cartels, foreign Gov't "etc" and people in their State or district @ election time ONLY. Other than that it is all ME!