Author Topic: TRUCE OVER: The Squad Blames Pelosi for Death Threats  (Read 283 times)

rangerrebew

TRUCE OVER: The Squad Blames Pelosi for Death Threats
« on: July 19, 2019, 01:08:13 pm »

TRUCE OVER: The Squad Blames Pelosi for Death Threats

2019-07-17 Source: AAN by: AAN Staff

Less than 24 hours after Nancy Pelosi galvanized the House to vote to condemn President Trump for his Tweets criticizing Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar, and Ayanna Pressley, members of "the Squad" are renewing their attacks on the Speaker.

And they're not pulling any punches.

In particular, Congresswoman Tlaib blamed Pelosi for calling her and her colleagues out in recent interviews – opening the group up to death threats.

Mediaite reports:

https://americanactionnews.com/articles/truce-over-the-squad-blames-pelosi-for-death-threats

rangerrebew

Re: TRUCE OVER: The Squad Blames Pelosi for Death Threats
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2019, 01:11:11 pm »
This is great!  Maybe Nazi Pelosi is getting a feel for what baseless blaming, as she is prone to use, feels like.  Then again, feelings mean nothing to democrats, except hate of course. :#@$%:

Online LMAO

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2019, 01:57:35 pm »
These four are going to use their race and gender as a shield against any attacks or criticism. But as we saw during the Obama years, you can only go to that well so many times
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2019, 04:06:28 pm »
Some death threats are okay, apparently. All depends on the political affiliation of the "threatee."
WEAR) — Representative Matt Gaetz has been receiving death threats - and shared them on "Tucker Carlson Tonight" on Tuesday.

Gaetz says some of the voicemail messages he's been receiving from a man say he's going to "blow Gaetz's f****** head off." That threat also came with a threat to his family.

Tucker Carlson says although the man in the tape was identified, a prosecutor decided not to bring charges.

Gatez says the U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of California has deemed the messages a "non-threat."  ...
Full story
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org