Author Topic: Sen. Jon Tester On How To Handle Trump: ‘Punch Him In The Face’  (Read 1570 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Rachel Stoltzfoos
Staff Reporter
July 18, 2019 5:26 PM ET

Montana Democratic Sen. Jon Tester said Thursday the best way for Democrats to beat President Trump in 2020 is to “go back and punch him in the face” in an interview on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

“I don’t think, even in states where Donald Trump won big, that it did you any good running away from Donald Trump,” he said. “I think you need to go back and punch him in the face. The truth is this guy is bad for this country.”

more w/video
https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/18/jon-tester-handle-trump-punch-him-face/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

Democrats are fascists through and through.  A punch in the face here, blasts from a high-powered rifle on a softball field there.  Left unchecked, it becomes barbed wire, cattle cars, and striped pajamas.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Democrats are fascists through and through.  A punch in the face here, blasts from a high-powered rifle on a softball field there.  Left unchecked, it becomes barbed wire, cattle cars, and striped pajamas.

Good Post!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline PeteS in CA

Tester was obviously speaking in metaphor, but what happened to Dems' supposed horror at "violent rhetoric"? Hypocrite much?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline aligncare

Kamala Harris Jokes About Killing the President in 26 seconds

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

That was soooo funny. And isn’t Kamala just adorable!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

damn it's funny to see the rats use Racist Donny's playbook against him.  I will pay the legal fees of anyone who punches him (up to $10)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I would pay to watch Jon Testor try.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

@Hoodat

And then they have this amazing ability to act innocent of any reality that their words caused the violent actions of people that listen to them.

I mean think about in just the last few years what has happened when Liberal politicians and their sycophants say things like this.

Their words have actual meaning and outcomes to a certain population of the people.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Tester was obviously speaking in metaphor, but what happened to Dems' supposed horror at "violent rhetoric"? Hypocrite much?

It's only violent if they're not the ones saying it.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Video and pictures of the NorCal Antifa professor,  beating people with the bicycle lock, and Antifa people in Portland, beating a small Asian man, reporter Ancy Ngo to the pointof a brainhemorage. (while cops stand nearby doing nothing, and the mayor/oliecommisioner orders cops to stand down.

I hope the city is sued to bankruptcy.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Video and pictures of the NorCal Antifa professor,  beating people with the bicycle lock, and Antifa people in Portland, beating a small Asian man, reporter Ancy Ngo to the pointof a brainhemorage. (while cops stand nearby doing nothing, and the mayor/oliecommisioner orders cops to stand down.

@truth_seeker lets not forget too Maxine Waters telling people to get in the faces of Republicans...and suddenly you have people wearing MAGA hats and known members of the current staff being harassed...chased from restaurants and otherwise verbally assaulted whenever they go in public.

Online Hoodat

Modern day Kristallnacht

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

The hypocrisy of the left continues to be on full display as well as their violence.  I believe it's only a matter of time before we see a full blown revolution or civil war in this country.  I can only imagine what is going to happen should Trump actually win re-election in spite of all their fraud and corruption.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Exactly, not to mention the banning of certain speech and the dissemination of ideas. Hitler seized Jews' typewriters in an attempt to prevent communication. Any parallels to Facebook and Twitter banning people whose ideas they don't like?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Any of them get murdered?

Online Hoodat

The guilty party was loudly condemned by the Republican side of the aisle.  But that part was easy since he did not represent any Republican values whatsoever.  He actually had more in common with his Antifa counterparts that the Democrat side flat out refuses to denounce.  And unlike Portland, this guy was actually arrested, prosecuted, and convicted of his crime.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Modern day Kristallnacht

They truly are what they claim to be fighting.

The guilty party was loudly condemned by the Republican side of the aisle.  But that part was easy since he did not represent any Republican values whatsoever.  He actually had more in common with his Antifa counterparts that the Democrat side flat out refuses to denounce.  And unlike Portland, this guy was actually arrested, prosecuted, and convicted of his crime.

As long as the GOP fails to admit a problem, I'm relieved.  Thanx.

Online Hoodat

As long as the GOP fails to admit a problem, I'm relieved.  Thanx.

Not sure what you are getting at here.  The President soundly condemned those responsible for the violence not only for their actions, but for their beliefs as well.

As I said on Saturday, we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of bigotry, hatred, and violence. It has no place in America. And as I have said many times before, no matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws; we all salute the same great flag; and we are all made by the same almighty God. We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry, and violence. We must discover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans. Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans. We are a nation founded on the truth that all of us are created equal. We are equal in the eyes of our creator, we are equal under the law, and we are equal under our constitution. Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America.

Two days ago, a young American woman, Heather Heyer, was tragically killed. Her death fills us with grief and we send her family our thoughts, our prayers, and our love. We also mourn the two Virginia state troopers who died in service to their community, their commonwealth, and their country. Troopers H. Jay Cullen and Berke Bates exemplify the very best of America, and our hearts go out to their families, their friends, and every member of American law enforcement. These three fallen Americans embody the goodness and decency of our nation. In times such as these, America has always shown its true character, responding to hate with love, division with unity, and violence with an unwavering resolve for justice. As a candidate, I promised to restore law and order to our country, and our federal law-enforcement agencies are following through on that pledge. We will spare no resource in fighting so that every American child can grow up free from violence and fear. We will defend and protect the sacred rights of all Americans, and we will work together so that every citizen in this blessed land is free to follow their dreams in their hearts and to express the love and joy in their souls.

Thank you. God bless you, and God bless America.

President Donald Trump, 14 AUG 2017

Let me know when a Democrat does the same about James Hodgkinson.  Other than Bernie Sanders' CYA letter, I haven't heard jack.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

Scalise survived, no thanks to the man who tried to kill him.

Rand Paul survived, no thanks to the Prog who attacked him with deadly force.

The guy the former JC prof attacked with the bike lock and chain - deadly force - survived, no thanks to the the former JC prof.

Andy Ngo survived a deadly force attack, no thanks to his attackers.

Did you really want to "go there", to minimalize Prog violence simply because their deadly force didn't succeed in killing their targets? And how many mainstream conservatives cheered or excused the driver of that car (who was very for from mainstream)?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

Is someone here hoping that the left actually kills a conservative?   :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
FYI Antifa train to go for the head, where permanent damage will be the result.

bike locks, bats, even frozen drinks are used against the heads.

The bad  guy at Charlotsville, is locked up for life.

Numerous Antifa and others, walk freely, with lame "explainers" like we see here spewing leftis talking points, and self-identifying a a Republican which I no longer believe.

More like a Hoax Republican.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
FYI Antifa train to go for the head, where permanent damage will be the result.

bike locks, bats, even frozen drinks are used against the heads.

The bad  guy at Charlotsville, is locked up for life.

Numerous Antifa and others, walk freely, with lame "explainers" like we see here spewing leftis talking points, and self-identifying a a Republican which I no longer believe.

More like a Hoax Republican.

A double tap to the chest negates an Antifa thug with a bike lock or a crowbar.

But you notice how they never pull their attacks in states where the 2nd Amendment is enthusiastically employed by its citizens.

Scalise survived, no thanks to the man who tried to kill him.

Rand Paul survived, no thanks to the Prog who attacked him with deadly force.

The guy the former JC prof attacked with the bike lock and chain - deadly force - survived, no thanks to the the former JC prof.

Andy Ngo survived a deadly force attack, no thanks to his attackers.

Did you really want to "go there", to minimalize Prog violence simply because their deadly force didn't succeed in killing their targets? And how many mainstream conservatives cheered or excused the driver of that car (who was very for from mainstream)?

A simple no would suffice.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Modern day Kristallnacht

I'm looking forward to the upcoming Röhm Purge.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: