Author Topic: Obama and Clinton’s bundlers are betting on these 3 candidates  (Read 575 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Obama and Clinton’s bundlers are betting on these 3 candidates
Politico, Jul 18, 2019

The biggest fundraisers in the Democratic Party have identified early favorites as the 2020 candidates jockey for resources.

Big-money Democratic donors have jumped off the sidelines of the presidential race, and three candidates are the clear winners of their support: Joe Biden, Pete Buttigieg and Kamala Harris.

Each of those three candidates received more than 220 donations from top fundraisers who helped raise at least $100,000 — and sometimes many multiples more — for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign or at least $50,000 for Barack Obama in 2012, according to a POLITICO analysis of Federal Election Commission data. Members of this group of nearly 2,000 bundlers have tapped their personal networks in the past to collectively raise tens of millions of dollars for Democratic campaigns.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/18/obama-clinton-rainmakers-2020-1418991

Offline libertybele

Wonderful.  Every time now I read about Buttigieg, I have to laugh as it is pronounced "Butt-edge-edge".  Here I thought it was pronounced But - gig. Thank you Mr. President.   :rolling:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Biden, Buttigieg and Harris.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Biden, Buttigieg and Harris.

Apparently, these three are the best of the crop.   :smokin:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Right_in_Virginia

That's only reasonable since those three represent the Dim Party base of senile old fools, rich anarchists looking for a hobby,and retarded black racists.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The establishment/moderate wing wants Biden, the women-of-color activists want Harris and the pink money is supporting Buttigieg.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The establishment/moderate wing wants Biden, the women-of-color activists want Harris and the pink money is supporting Buttigieg.

@jmyrlefuller

I'm kinda hoping Buttplug wins the Dim primary. I think he would be the most entertaining.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

Biden is a Gaffe Machine with more baggage than a Boeing 787.

Buttigieg is a failing mayor who is too unsubstantial to be a lightweight.

Kammy is so unprincipled, such a tyrant-wannabe, that she should scare Dems.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Biden is a Gaffe Machine with more baggage than a Boeing 787.

Buttigieg is a failing mayor who is too unsubstantial to be a lightweight.

Kammy is so unprincipled, such a tyrant-wannabe, that she should scare Dems.

And yet a paragon of virtue compared to Clinton...
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 03:45:03 pm by Snarknado »
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Victoria33

Biden would do less damage.
Harris is mentally smarter and lawyer smarter and would do the worst damage.
The Butt guy surely won't win and have his husband in the White House - Sodom, anyone?

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
The Butt guy surely won't win and have his husband in the White House - Sodom, anyone?

Not to quibble, but Biden would do exactly as much damage as a liberal Congress would allow him to do - no different than 0bama. Do you seriously believe his court nominations would be any less extreme? We're still paying the price for what we got from the supposedly "moderate" Clinton.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Caveat: Biden would do less damage only if Congress, or at the very least the Senate, remains in Republican hands.

Biden is an empty vessel. If the Woke Squad is the most influential force in Congress, he'll be pushed in that direction.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online roamer_1

Kinda agree with that.

Biden has the best chance of playing to the right of Tump, and therefore, probably the best chance.
He is also a palatable compromise to the two primary monied factions - Clintons and Obama - so more of a unity candidate.

Harris could be divisive, Clintons v. Obama, but is far more a 'true believer' and calculating. Far more dangerous... And probably viewed as more likely to survive Tump... While the opposite is true (Biden more likely to survive)... Still, because of their view, probably the pick in the end.