Author Topic: Liberal's Tweet Goes Viral: 'White People Love Dogs Because They Miss Owning Slaves'  (Read 1037 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

He was just tenderizing him, lol.

Some of BHO's childhood was in Indonesia, but I'm not sure Indonesians are into canine cuisine. Some Koreans and SE Chinese are, but I've not heard that Indonesians are.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline goatprairie

The one with the White Markings has Certified Birth Records.

:)
Obama's black half wanted the dog for a pet, but Obama's white half wanted to make a slave out of the dog.
He couldn't make up his mind what he wanted to do with the dog, so his white day he'd have the dog fetch things like sticks,  the next day, his black day, he'd fetch sticks for the dog.

Offline roamer_1

Hey. I have dug approximately 54,000 miles of knotted dental floss out of my dog's butt.
There is not a man alive... not even my dad (rip), that I would do that for.

NOPE. Totally different thing.

Offline Hoodat

Hey. I have dug approximately 54,000 miles of knotted dental floss out of my dog's butt.
There is not a man alive... not even my dad (rip), that I would do that for.

Did you try olive oil and a turkey baster?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

Did you try olive oil and a turkey baster?

Nope. Pickup truck and a snatch'em strap...  :laugh:
Actually, the problem at the time was which end to pull it out of...  :shrug:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Who be da slave here?

rangerrebew

Liberal's Tweet Goes Viral: 'White People Love Dogs Because They Miss Owning Slaves'
By Michael van der Galien July 17, 2019

Scientific research has shown that a great and fascinating -- perhaps even mysterious -- bond exists between dogs and human beings. They even understand human language.

The love story between dogs and humans goes back tens of thousands of years, the results of which can still be seen everywhere, every single day. Families going out with their dogs, which are carefully groomed, looking extremely healthy and happy. The pet is a real member of the family. His needs are as important to his owners as their own. Because of this close relationship, dogs have developed the ability to perfectly understand us.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/liberals-tweet-goes-viral-white-people-love-dogs-because-they-miss-owning-slaves/

rangerrebew

I got rid of my slaves before the Civil War. :tongue2:

Offline Mod5

Topics merged.