Author Topic: Liberal's Tweet Goes Viral: 'White People Love Dogs Because They Miss Owning Slaves'  (Read 1039 times)

Online corbe

Liberal's Tweet Goes Viral: 'White People Love Dogs Because They Miss Owning Slaves'

By Michael van der Galien 2019-07-17

Scientific research has shown that a great and fascinating -- perhaps even mysterious -- bond exists between dogs and human beings. They even understand human language.

The love story between dogs and humans goes back tens of thousands of years, the results of which can still be seen everywhere, every single day. Families going out with their dogs, which are carefully groomed, looking extremely healthy and happy. The pet is a real member of the family. His needs are as important to his owners as their own. Because of this close relationship, dogs have developed the ability to perfectly understand us.
Dogs are capable of understanding the emotions behind an expression on a human face. For example, if a dog turns its head to the left, it could be picking up that someone is angry, fearful or happy. If there is a look of surprise on a person's face, dogs tend to turn their head to the right. The heart rates of dogs also go up when they see someone who is having a bad day, say Marcello Siniscalchi, Serenella d'Ingeo and Angelo Quaranta of the University of Bari Aldo Moro in Italy. The study in Springer's journal Learning & Behavior is the latest to reveal just how connected dogs are with people.
The research also provides evidence that dogs use different parts of their brains to process human emotions.
Considering these abilities, it's not so strange that we love dogs so much.

<..snip..>

https://pjmedia.com/trending/liberals-tweet-goes-viral-white-people-love-dogs-because-they-miss-owning-slaves/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline PeteS in CA

1. Dogs were domesticated millennia ago.

2. Nore blacks love dogs than have ancestor who were slave owners.

3. The last former slave owner died decades ago. How can white dog owners miss something they, their parents, their grandparents, and many of their great-grandparents never experienced?

4. Many white US dog owners have zero ancestors, going back centuries and millennia, who owned slaves.

5. Most importantly, I like pie. Especially pecan and lemon meringue.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline rustynail

And cat people long for their chains?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What's NOT to love about dogs?

The fact that Muslims hate them tells me everything I need to know about Islam.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

Just another comment by a stupid liberal trying to stir the pot.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

Just another comment by a stupid liberal trying to stir the pot.

The Victim Industry has gotten to the point that if whites like something - anything - "racism" is the explanation, somehow.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
OK, so by extension Black people(and any other person of color......God I hate that bullshit) that love dogs are sick individuals that desire to be slave owners?

I wonder what this buffoon has to say about other animals.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I love the comments!

Online goatprairie

There ought to be some contest for the stupidest liberal words/comments or actions annually. There would be no lack of material from the lefties.

Offline GrouchoTex

I like this from the article:

Human Events Managing Editor Ian Miles Cheong is quite happy with Danielle's tweet, though. "Listen, I just wanted to thank you for driving more people towards the right," he writes. "Trump wouldn't be president without people like you."

Listen, I just wanted to thank you for driving more people towards the right. Trump wouldn’t be president without people like you.

— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) July 17, 2019
A very good point indeed. The more radical leftists repeat such silly accusations, the more voters are driven in the arms of Trump and other conservatives.

So, who knows? Perhaps us dog owners should thank Danielle for her tweet.

Offline Hoodat

I love the comments!

How do I train my dog to start picking cotton?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
How do I train my dog to start picking cotton?

You have to grow some first....

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I think this dumbass has it backwards.  I jump when my English Bulldog barks and goes to the door for a potty break.   I jump when she barks and goes to the doggie jar for a snack.  When she steps on my toe at the couch, and backs up to me....  whose been given the order to scratch her rump?

I am kind of confused who  the slave is?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline godblessRonaldReagan

• It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
And cat people long for their chains?

Pretty much nailed it. I welcome my feline overlords.
I, for one, welcome our feline overlords

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
All of this "woke" bullsh*t is getting tiresome.  Not to mention it smacks of racism from the party that claims their "inclusive" of everyone.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online goatprairie

All of this "woke" bullsh*t is getting tiresome.  Not to mention it smacks of racism from the party that claims their "inclusive" of everyone.
Yes, but even  a person with the IQ of a box of gravel should realize many millions of liberals  own dogs. And of course, millions of black people and other non-whites are dog owners.
This latest insane liberal outburst is maybe the dumbest. And that's saying something.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Yes, but even  a person with the IQ of a box of gravel should realize many millions of liberals  own dogs. And of course, millions of black people and other non-whites are dog owners.
This latest insane liberal outburst is maybe the dumbest. And that's saying something.

Wait...so if dog owning equals folks missing their slaves does that mean....

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Bill Cipher

Good point!!!

Offline Hoodat

That's a house dog, not a field dog.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

IRL, I think he does miss his time of ruling over us.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

IRL, I think he does miss his time of ruling over us.

@PeteS in CA

The proof of that is he refused to leave DC when he was forced out of office.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline berdie

He was just tenderizing him, lol.

Offline Slide Rule

The one with the White Markings has Certified Birth Records.

:)
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote