Author Topic: Reality Shows That Are Totally Fake  (Read 2844 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Reality Shows That Are Totally Fake
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2019, 11:26:30 pm »
Now THAT was a great show!

GENE!!! .......  GENE!!!....The dancing machine. 

Hilarious that Barris ended up a possible CIA agent.   Now that would be great reality TV.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2019, 11:29:35 pm »
Shark Tank is faked?  I know real money is invested in the participants.

I guess the faking part could be that the sharks review the investments and people in a dress rehearsal, but still ...its real money.

Yeah, I think what they mean by "fake" is staged or sometimes rehearsed.  I would expect them to make sure the shows are watchable.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2019, 02:42:32 am »
GENE!!! .......  GENE!!!....The dancing machine. 

Hilarious that Barris ended up a possible CIA agent.   Now that would be great reality TV.
Alas, that was a myth he made up to sell a fiction book. But he downplayed his denial once they made it into a movie.
http://www.buzzerblog.com/2017/03/22/rip-chuck-barris/
No, I was never a CIA hit man. I never did those things. I once applied for the CIA, and while I was going through the process I got a job and went on television. But I had always wondered what would have happened if I had done both.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2019, 03:49:36 am »
Alas, that was a myth he made up to sell a fiction book. But he downplayed his denial once they made it into a movie.
http://www.buzzerblog.com/2017/03/22/rip-chuck-barris/

It was amazing Barris got away with half his and his judges quips during the show.  Censures were real lienent on him considering contnet and it was the '70's.

OF course any young teenager like me at the time thought it was cool as all get out.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline verga

« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2019, 06:02:38 pm »
It was amazing Barris got away with half his and his judges quips during the show.  Censures were real lienent on him considering contnet and it was the '70's.

OF course any young teenager like me at the time thought it was cool as all get out.
The other one I couldn't believe slipped by the censors was "Match game" with Gene Rayburn. Some of the stuff they came up with
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2019, 10:49:34 pm »
I think I stopped watching TV when the reality shows became the norm.  Idon't watch any of the reality TV shows, in fact the only thing that I watch on TV is "Yellowstone".  That's it. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.