Author Topic: Omar stops traffic with impromptu news conference blasting Trump  (Read 228 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Omar stops traffic with impromptu news conference blasting Trump
By Scott Wong - 07/18/19 01:11 PM EDT

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 232011)

In a chaotic moment outside the Capitol, Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) — trailed by a mob of cameramen and reporters — stopped in the middle of Independence Avenue, shut down two lanes of traffic and gave an impromptu news conference responding to Trump supporters who chanted at President Trump's rally Wednesday that she should leave the country.

"I am not [scared for my safety]. What I'm scared for is the safety for people who share my identity,” Omar told a gaggle of journalists on Thursday.

"This is not about me. This is about fighting for what this country should be and what it deserves to be."

CNN's Manu Raju recorded video of reporters asking questions to Omar.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/453740-omar-stops-traffic-with-impromptu-news-conference-blasting-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Omar stops traffic with impromptu news conference blasting Trump
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2019, 06:58:42 pm »
She overplayed her hand here. But that's what marxists do - dramatic displays of emotion and chaos, and grind everyone elses day to a halt.

What a craven, opportunistic drama queen.
The Republic is lost.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Omar stops traffic with impromptu news conference blasting Trump
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2019, 07:02:49 pm »
I tell you.  If some leftist antifa muzzie type like her stops traffic and one my loved ones suffers adversely or dies waiting in an ambulance?

Can you say speed bump?

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.