Author Topic: Piers Morgan says Trump rally 'bordered on fascism'  (Read 236 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Piers Morgan says Trump rally 'bordered on fascism'
« on: July 18, 2019, 04:43:29 pm »
Piers Morgan says Trump rally 'bordered on fascism'
By Rebecca Klar - 07/18/19 12:36 PM EDT

Piers Morgan, typically a defender of President Trump, says the president’s Wednesday night campaign rally crossed the line into racism “big time.”

“The President keeps insisting he’s not a racist, and I’ve repeatedly said that in the 13 years I’ve known him, I’ve personally never witnessed him being a racist,” Morgan wrote in a DailyMail op-ed Thursday. “But since running for the White House, his inflammatory language has flirted ever closer to crossing the line into overt racism, and now he’s crossed that line. Big time.”

“Let’s be very unambiguously clear: what happened in North Carolina last night was not just racist-fueled demagoguery but bordered on fascism.”

During the rally, when Trump renewed his attack on Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), a Muslim woman who was born in Somalia, the crowd broke into a chant of “send her back.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/453721-piers-morgan-says-trump-rally-bordered-on-fascism
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Piers Morgan says Trump rally 'bordered on fascism'
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2019, 04:46:51 pm »
Who gives a flying F what Piers Morgan thinks about anything?  Show of hands.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2019, 04:58:31 pm »
Let it burn.

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2019, 05:02:08 pm »
If Omar has found to have committed immigration fraud its not fascism to strip her of citizenship and boot her from congress. It's the law.

BTW has Morgan commented on recent Antifa "rallies" and the rats failure to condemn them when asked? Didn't think so.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 05:05:09 pm by skeeter »

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2019, 05:14:18 pm »
As long as the Anarchist Four keep playing the victim card, and Dem leaders like Schumer and Pelosi standing up for these lunatics, the Dem Party will be paralyzed.

I think Trump needs to focus on his accomplishments, and talk about what he hopes to accomplish with a true majority in both houses.  He needs to push for majorities in both houses.  Only then does he stand a chance to accomplish many of his objectives, otherwise his 2nd term will be that of lame duck, with even less than what we saw in the first four years.

Piers Morgan is another flaming liberal, and who cares what he thinks?  Ten people.  Trump is giving the Anarchist Four as much visibility as possible, fueling their hate so that the whole of the Dems are perceived as following these fools.  Numerous Dems are saying that these four are all by themselves, but the facts will burn them at the stake.  The embracing of AOC's Green New Deal by the vast majority of Dems and virtually all the Dem candidates running for president elevated the Anarchist Four as the architects and leaders for the Dem Party.

Trump is savvy to keep these idiots center stage for the agenda of the Dems.  Common sense Americans will realize this ship of fools.  A 29 year old bartender is setting the course for the Dem Party.  It just can't get more hysterical/dumb than this!!!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 05:20:45 pm by jafo2010 »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2019, 05:21:04 pm »
As long as the Anarchist Four keep playing the victim card, and Dem leaders like Schumer and Pelosi standing up for these lunatics, the Dem Party will be paralyzed.

I think Trump needs to focus on his accomplishments, and talk about what he hopes to accomplish with a true majority in both houses.  He needs to push for majorities in both houses.  Only then does he stand a chance to accomplish many of his objectives, otherwise his 2nd term will be that of lame duck, with even less than what we saw in the first four years.

Every President is a lame duck starting the moment he is inaugurated the second time.  It's been baked in the cake since the two-term limit was ratified.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2019, 05:24:55 pm »
While statistically, that has been the case through history, it does not mean a president cannot function.  Trump is not your everyday president, and with a true voting majority in both houses of Congress, he could accomplish a great deal.