Author Topic: Schumer: Trump rally 'what happens in dictatorships'  (Read 591 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schumer: Trump rally 'what happens in dictatorships'
« on: July 18, 2019, 03:28:24 pm »
Schumer: Trump rally 'what happens in dictatorships'
by Susan Ferrechio
 | July 18, 2019 11:21 AM

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer called President Trump’s speech at a Greenville, North Carolina rally on Wednesday “despicable,” and called the chanting crowd “eerily familiar to what happens in dictatorships.”

Thousands of Trump supporters changed “send her back” at the rally, in reference to Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., who came to the United States from Somalia.

Schumer blamed Republicans for not standing up to the president.

He urged people to to call GOP senators “and tell them to tell the president to stop this.”

Trump has attacked Omar, a Muslim-American, and three other Democratic progressive lawmakers in recent tweets and comments.

The four women, known as “the squad,” have been critical of Trump and his policies, particularly his effort to deport illegal immigrants and prevent them from entering the country.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/schumer-trump-rally-what-happens-in-dictatorships
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Schumer: Trump rally 'what happens in dictatorships'
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2019, 03:30:23 pm »
That's stupid even for Schumer.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2019, 03:54:34 pm »

The Dems seem committed to the Trump = Hitler meme.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer called President Trump’s speech at a Greenville, North Carolina rally on Wednesday “despicable,” and called the chanting crowd “eerily familiar to what happens in dictatorships.”

And what, then, was Obama leading his rally attendees in his "Yes we can!" chant?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2019, 03:55:52 pm »
The Dems seem committed to the Trump = Hitler meme.

And what, then, was Obama leading his rally attendees in his "Yes we can!" chant?

"Si, si puede"?

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2019, 04:06:57 pm »
"Si, si puede"?

I mainly remember that chant/slogan from Cesar Chavez and the UFW here in CA. The Quetzalcoatl statue in Cesar Chavez Plaza here in San Jose is humorously and ironically appropriate:

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2019, 04:09:58 pm »
No, Schmuck, this is what happens in dictatorships - especially those of which the left is so fond:
Boy who was shot in the face during Venezuelan protest LOSES both of his eyes after images of his horrific injuries shocked the world

Rufo Chacon, 16, shot in the face by rubber bullets during protest in Venezuela
    Of 52 pieces of rubber buckshot that hit him in the face, 16 of them entered his eyes, forcing medics to remove them both and leaving him blind
    Chacon says he desperately wants his sight back and is starting to forget colours
    Two police officers have been arrested and accused of attempted murder
By Chris Pleasance for MailOnline
Published: 03:45 EDT, 18 July 2019 | Updated: 10:39 EDT, 18 July 2019   ... Full story at Daily Mail

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2019, 04:10:45 pm »
I mainly remember that chant/slogan from Cesar Chavez and the UFW here in CA. The Quetzalcoatl statue in Cesar Chavez Plaza here in San Jose is humorously and ironically appropriate:

Looks like tires. Viva la revolucion, and all that.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2019, 04:12:27 pm »
So...I guess Schumer's Antifa Brownshirts are just Christian Boy Scouts, who only want to help old ladies cross the street, and to do community service. Right? They are not violent thugs sponsored and encouraged by Democrats who want to break the heads of anyone they think might oppose Democrats or them.

Antifa is what happens in dictatorships. And they are 100% owned and operated by so called "Liberal" Despotic Democrats.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2019, 04:19:40 pm »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2019, 04:20:04 pm »
Why?  I'm sure Chuck has called Trump a dictator a hundred times or better.  He did it last week. 
https://news.yahoo.com/chuck-schumer-donald-trump-fox-news-attack-172603921.html 

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) rebuked President Donald Trump on Tuesday for his recent attack on Fox News ― a network that has generally treated him with favorable and sometimes fawning coverage ―  comparing the commander-in-chief to a dictator.

“What kind of thin skin does this man have?” Schumer asked in a Senate floor speech. “It shows he really doesn’t believe in freedom of the press. Dictators shut down the press, try to shame the press when they speak truth to power, which is what our press has done in all the years of this republic.”

It's so easy too.  You try it.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2019, 04:22:44 pm »
Why?  I'm sure Chuck has called Trump a dictator a hundred times or better.  He did it last week. 
https://news.yahoo.com/chuck-schumer-donald-trump-fox-news-attack-172603921.html 

It's so easy too.  You try it.

In a bit of a mood this morning, are you?

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2019, 04:30:45 pm »
In a bit of a mood this morning, are you?
I'm excited.  I get a warm tingle when the President is going to have an all day tweet-storm.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2019, 04:34:03 pm »
I was wondering why the media and the rats aren't attacking the 'send her back' chant more vigerously, as it even made me cringe.

Then I noticed Trump is tweeting about Omar's likely immigration fraud and it became clear they know they'd be treading a very fine line.

Offline bilo

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2019, 04:50:08 pm »
I was wondering why the media and the rats aren't attacking the 'send her back' chant more vigerously, as it even made me cringe.

Then I noticed Trump is tweeting about Omar's likely immigration fraud and it became clear they know they'd be treading a very fine line.

I had the same reaction.

If they had chanted "go back" it wouldn't have bothered me. In one it's a voluntary action and in the other it's coercion.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2019, 04:55:13 pm »
I'm excited.  I get a warm tingle when the President is going to have an all day tweet-storm.

I'm so happy for you.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2019, 01:24:27 am »
bilo wrote:
"I had the same reaction.
If they had chanted "go back" it wouldn't have bothered me. In one it's a voluntary action and in the other it's coercion."

Nope.
SEND HER BACK.

I've been calling for that in this forum for a long, long time.

To wit:
All muslims must leave dar al-harb and return to dar al-islam.
Either voluntarily, or, if they won't go that way, by non-voluntary means.

Give them the option:
Renounce islam, convert to Christianity, and... remain.
Not willing to do that?
LEAVE.

And that's that.

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2019, 01:39:11 am »
bilo wrote:
"I had the same reaction.
If they had chanted "go back" it wouldn't have bothered me. In one it's a voluntary action and in the other it's coercion."

Nope.
SEND HER BACK.

I've been calling for that in this forum for a long, long time.

To wit:
All muslims must leave dar al-harb and return to dar al-islam.
Either voluntarily, or, if they won't go that way, by non-voluntary means.

Give them the option:
Renounce islam, convert to Christianity, and... remain.
Not willing to do that?
LEAVE.

And that's that.
That's a nice story.