Author Topic: MSNBC’s Donny Deutsch has ‘had it’ with Trump voters, demands to talk ‘to the white people out there  (Read 541 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MSNBC’s Donny Deutsch has ‘had it’ with Trump voters, demands to talk ‘to the white people out there’
July 18, 2019 | Victor Rantala

Certain liberal media outlets are reporting on the fact that on Wednesday MSNBC rabble-rouser Donnie Deutsch, as he is often apt to do, went off on Trump supporters … this time claiming that wealthy white people need to “decide who you are” amidst his disjointed, threatening rant about racism, the President, Republicans, and genocide.

Very telling however, is that the media is glossing over the point that Deutsch additionally admitted Trump is “good for the economy,” and that voters who are poor “don’t have the luxury of a moral imperative” because he is creating jobs.

It’s a safe bet that part was not in the script and Deutsch let his mouth run faster than his brain.

“You know, enough is enough, and I want to talk to the white people out there, okay?” Deutsch spat. “I want to talk to wealthy white people, because I’ve had it. I’ve had discussions when I talk to friends, people I know, ‘he’s good for the economy!,’ ‘but he’s good for the economy, they’re all jerks anyway.’ No. It’s time.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/07/18/msnbcs-donny-deutsch-has-had-it-with-trump-voters-demands-to-talk-to-the-white-people-out-there-776162
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The more unhinged Trump makes the Libs...the more they are exposed for who they really are.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline PeteS in CA

“You know, enough is enough, and I want to talk to the white people out there, okay?” Deutsch spat. “I want to talk to wealthy white people, because I’ve had it. I’ve had discussions when I talk to friends, people I know, ‘he’s good for the economy!,’ ‘but he’s good for the economy, they’re all jerks anyway.’ No. It’s time.”

My Give-A-@#$% ignores people like this.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GrouchoTex

From the article:

“By the way, if you’re somebody who’s poor and you believe Donald Trump is going to get you a job, maybe you don’t have the luxury of a moral imperative, okay?” he admitted.

Typical liberal.
He thinks it's the governments job to grant who, and who does not, get jobs.

If these "Odd squad" people and their ilk have their way, Donny Deutsch will be one of those rich white people they will target.

The useful idiot just hasn't figured that part out yet.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
From the article:

“By the way, if you’re somebody who’s poor and you believe Donald Trump is going to get you a job, maybe you don’t have the luxury of a moral imperative, okay?” he admitted.

Typical liberal.
He thinks it's the governments job to grant who, and who does not, get jobs.

If these "Odd squad" people and their ilk have their way, Donny Deutsch will be one of those rich white people they will target.

The useful idiot just hasn't figured that part out yet.

He somehow thinks he'll be shielded from "Odd Squad" and company because of his Progressive wokeness.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline GrouchoTex

He somehow thinks he'll be shielded from "Odd Squad" and company because of his Progressive wokeness.

Sigh...

They always do, they always do.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline PeteS in CA

Who?

An MSNBC idiot who classifies and defines people by their skin color. More simply, an NBC-paid racist.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
An MSNBC idiot who classifies and defines people by their skin color. More simply, an NBC-paid racist.

I've heard the name but I wouldn't know him if I saw him.