Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez Terrified of NEW Republican Challenger, Here’s Why  (Read 892 times)

rangerrebew

Ocasio-Cortez Terrified of NEW Republican Challenger, Here’s Why

Can you say WRECKED…

Scherie Murray, a New York businesswoman who immigrated from Jamaica as a child and is active in state Republican politics, is launching a campaign Wednesday for the congressional seat held by Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Fox News has learned.

In a phone interview, Murray, 38, confirmed her intention to run for the New York congressional seat as a Republican.

“There is a crisis in Queens, and it’s called AOC,” Murray told Fox News. “And instead of focusing on us, she’s focusing on being famous. Mainly rolling back progress and authoring the job-killing Green New Deal and killing the Amazon New York deal.”

https://preservefreedom.org/aocs-newest-2020-challenger-comes-out-swinging/

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Probably not terrified... after all, the Dem vote usually goes 90-10 in that part of the city...

...but, y'know, you live by the upset, and you'll die by the upset eventually.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Probably not terrified... after all, the Dem vote usually goes 90-10 in that part of the city...

Bar room bitch needs to crawl back under the rock she slithered from.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

AOC is a media creation. They’ll tire of her rap soon enough and then *poof*...she’ll be “disappeared” down the memory hole.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
AOC is a blessing from heaven....for Republicans.  I used to want Pelosi not to go anywhere, she has now been replaced with AOC.  AOC does more for the Republican Party than anyone in America.

As long as this fruitloop keeps spewing her insanity, she guarantees success for Republicans.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

AOC is a blessing from heaven....for Republicans.  I used to want Pelosi not to go anywhere, she has now been replaced with AOC.  AOC does more for the Republican Party than anyone in America.

Can't argue with that.  If you said the GOP does something good for the GOP then we would have something to discuss.

Offline mountaineer

Looks like AllOutCrazy has nothing to fear.
Buyer Beware – AOC Challenger Candidate Launch Has Familiarity….
Posted on July 18, 2019   by sundance

The launch of a “republican” political challenger in NY-14 to challenge Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Sherie Murray, follows a very familiar political ploy…. A fake candidate intended to protect AOC in 2020.   In June of 2018 Sherie Murray was an avid AOC supporter.

In the last 36 hours you may have seen “republican” candidate Sherie Murray promoted, seemingly out of nowhere, by a variety of media platforms (social media and traditional). However, when there is an obviously coordinated effort to push a rapid high visibility roll-out; and that effort is for a singular congressional district; it is always worth doing some background research.  ...
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/07/18/buyer-beware-aoc-challenger-candidate-launch-has-familiarity/?fbclid=IwAR3npnlN4pMs3g8Ww3nO75-kVtU9A1_oFlI_seTfQyg6Ca7di4hbtn7S8og
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Terrified?  I highly doubt that....

The launch of a “republican” political challenger in NY-14 to challenge Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Sherie Murray, follows a very familiar political ploy…. A fake candidate intended to protect AOC in 2020.   In June of 2018 Sherie Murray was an avid AOC supporter.

In the last 36 hours you may have seen “republican” candidate Sherie Murray promoted, seemingly out of nowhere, by a variety of media platforms (social media and traditional). However, when there is an obviously coordinated effort to push a rapid high visibility roll-out; and that effort is for a singular congressional district; it is always worth doing some background research.

Read more: https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/07/18/buyer-beware-aoc-challenger-candidate-launch-has-familiarity/

Offline mountaineer

I think a guy who works for Mark Levin - a hispanic conservative - still is in the race.  :shrug:

Offline EdJames

Looks like AllOutCrazy has nothing to fear.https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/07/18/buyer-beware-aoc-challenger-candidate-launch-has-familiarity/?fbclid=IwAR3npnlN4pMs3g8Ww3nO75-kVtU9A1_oFlI_seTfQyg6Ca7di4hbtn7S8og

Oopps!!

I didn't see this posted in the thread, you beat me to it while I was digging out the link for the Tweet!!

yogi555

Offline EdJames

I think a guy who works for Mark Levin - a hispanic conservative - still is in the race.  :shrug:

Yes, his name is Rich.  (Rich Valdes the call screener guy, not Rich the producer of the show.....  aka Mr. Call Screener!)

http://www.wabcradio.com/2019/03/27/mark-levin-joins-mr-call-screener-rich-valdes-on-this-is-america-podcast-exclusive-audio/
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 10:24:54 pm by EdJames »

Offline mountaineer

Oopps!!

I didn't see this posted in the thread, you beat me to it while I was digging out the link for the Tweet!!
Not a problem. I'm glad you posted the image of the pro-AOC tweet.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

too funny.

Offline libertybele

AOC is a media creation. They’ll tire of her rap soon enough and then *poof*...she’ll be “disappeared” down the memory hole.

Yes she is a media creation, but not so sure that she'll quickly disappear.  She may be young but she graduated cum laude from Boston University. She worked as an intern for Teddy Kennedy, was an organizer for Bernie and was involved in the National Hispanic Institute as an educational director among other endeavors.  She is a 'progressive' and a woman of color; I think she has huge appeal to the millennial.

Bammy certainly was a media creation and he became POTUS.  I don't think we can count her out.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
NO Republican -- not Ronald Reagan, no one -- can beat her in that district of the Bronx.

All the occasional-communist has to do to win again is be on the ballot with a "d" next to her name.

She'll win in a runaway.

But I still think she has an eye on Schumer's seat -- which will be up for re-election in 2022.

She still be 29 during the campaign season, but I believe she'll turn 30 (and thus be Constitutionally qualified) to hold the seat by swearing-in day...

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
My, my, my.

It's from Conservative Nuthouse...so take it with a grain of salt.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mountaineer

We'd have to ask, then, whether the tweet supporting AOC was faked.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
We'd have to ask, then, whether the tweet supporting AOC was faked.

I don't see a blue check by it.   :shrug:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Bill Cipher

Well said.  Most things online-ish have to be taken with salt these days.