Author Topic: Boom: Trump Drops A Major Truth Bomb About Democrats And Illegal Immigration  (Read 355 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Boom: Trump Drops A Major Truth Bomb About Democrats And Illegal Immigration
Townhall, Jul 17, 2019, Beth Baumann

President Donald Trump invigorated conservatives on Wednesday night during a Keep America Great rally in Greenville, North Carolina. One of the points he made was about Democrats' stance on illegal immigration, something that has upset the conservative base.

"Democrats have put the needs of foreign citizens far ahead of our own citizens. Nowhere in this world is there anything like what's happening with immigration, with how bad it is, the Democrats' open border policies deplete our public services, overcrowd our schools and hospitals and bring crime, drugs and deadly gangs into our community. The Democrats want to spend more money on health care for an illegal immigrant than they do for a citizen of the United States," Trump told a crowd that booed in response.

He reminded rally goers of one important tidbit: a couple days ago, the Department of Justice charged 22 MS-13 gang members. They've been in the country, committing crimes for at least the last 10 years.

"These are sick people. When I call them animals, Nancy Pelosi said, 'how dare he use that name? These are human beings.' I don't think they're human beings," he reiterated.

"Most of the people who were indicted were in our country illegally. 19 to be exact," he said.

More:  https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/07/17/boom-trump-drops-a-major-truth-bomb-about-democrats-and-illegal-immigration-n2550248

Offline LegalAmerican

I watched his rally.  Always fun! 

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I watched his rally.  Always fun!

LOL!  I watching the rerun right now. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Sorry, I don't read anything with a comic book headline.