Author Topic: Rep. Gaetz shares audio of terrifying death threat, questions inaction by prosecutors  (Read 670 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Gaetz shares audio of terrifying death threat, questions inaction by prosecutors
July 17, 2019 | Sierra Marlee |

Florida Congressman Matt Gaetz recently shared audio of a horrifying death threat he received from an unnamed male. In an interview with Tucker Carlson on Tuesday evening, Gaetz details the physical and verbal threats that he has been subjected to during his service as an elected official.

In the audio played on Fox News, you can hear the anonymous man claiming “I can blow your f****** head clean off,” and threatening to “come after” the lawmaker. Gaetz’s crime? Supporting President Trump.

“Gaetz you pathetic piece of s***. Do you know that I could blow your f****** head clean off your shoulders from over a mile away? Watch your back b****. You pathetic little piece of s***. You got your head so far up Trump’s a**, I could still take it off your shoulders. F*** you, Gaetz. I’m coming after you, b****.”

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/07/17/rep-gaetz-shares-audio-of-terrifying-death-threat-questions-inaction-by-prosecutors-775787
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Well, having been threatened on Facebook, and told by its ANTIFA-sympathetic owners that a threat to come to my house and kill me isn't a real threat, I can understand where Congressman Gaetz is coming from. 

I do hope the Congressman has a concealed carry permit and/or some armed security because he can't rely on biased liberal authorities to protect him and his family.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Rep. Gaetz shares audio of terrifying death threat, questions inaction by prosecutors
July 17, 2019 | Sierra Marlee |

Florida Congressman Matt Gaetz recently shared audio of a horrifying death threat he received from an unnamed male. In an interview with Tucker Carlson on Tuesday evening, Gaetz details the physical and verbal threats that he has been subjected to during his service as an elected official.

In the audio played on Fox News, you can hear the anonymous man claiming “I can blow your f****** head clean off,” and threatening to “come after” the lawmaker. Gaetz’s crime? Supporting President Trump.

“Gaetz you pathetic piece of s***. Do you know that I could blow your f****** head clean off your shoulders from over a mile away? Watch your back b****. You pathetic little piece of s***. You got your head so far up Trump’s a**, I could still take it off your shoulders. F*** you, Gaetz. I’m coming after you, b****.”

@mystery-ak

Since the caller was a Dim,I guess we can assume he said all that in the kindest,most loving manner.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
So if he can kill people from over a mile away, does this mean he's a veteran of the vile, hated military, and owns a high powered sniper rifle, while being a loving card carrying leftist?
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So if he can kill people from over a mile away, does this mean he's a veteran of the vile, hated military, and owns a high powered sniper rifle, while being a loving card carrying leftist?

@Free Vulcan Vulcan

No,it means he is just another delusional dim with a rich fantasy life.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
This is unbelievable.  How could this person not be arrested?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
@Free Vulcan

Definitely. There are what, 10 or so guys on the planet that can make a mile shot? Nobody that nuttybar is going to be among them.

Not to mention the rich leftist hypocrisy.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Applewood

@Free Vulcan Vulcan

@sneakypete

I'm picturing this guy as  38, lives in his mother's basement, no job, no real world life, maybe ingests certain controlled substances. He is a loser, so he thinks he can retrieve his  lost manhood by threatening someone online.

He could well be harmless, but even so, anyone whom threatens another person with bodily harm should be taken seriously and should be prosecuted.  And this DA who refuses to prosecute the guy threatening Mr. Gaetz should be out of a job.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Definitely. There are what, 10 or so guys on the planet that can make a mile shot? Nobody that nuttybar is going to be among them.

Not to mention the rich leftist hypocrisy.
Not only is he talking about 'making the shot', which would normally be center mass, he is talking about headshot which would be miraculous at that range. Curvature of the Earth, gravity, various wind drag along the way, air temperature, that would be a hell of a shot assuming the target is asleep or sitting very still. It would require very specialized training, equipment, and ammunition.

Obviously this guy is a kook who has likely never seen an actual weapon in his life much less has he actually fired one. However, if he is deranged enough to make this threat, then at a minimum it should require a health and safety by the authorities to determine if he is a threat to himself and others. He certainly represents a danger to society. What if he gets pissed off at his neighbors, or his Mom?

Had he said anything close to this to any Democrat, he would be in jail as we speak.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 11:38:20 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Rep Gaetz, the best way to stop this is to air more threats on prime time television and be sure to let people know that nobody will prosecute it.

Offline jpsb

@Free Vulcan Vulcan

He doesn't know squat about shooting if he thinks he can hit a men's head from a mile away. Can a trained sniper team make a shot like that? Sometimes, but they have years of training and ten's of thousands in equipment.

Offline jpsb

This is unbelievable.  How could this person not be arrested?

Two tier justice system. AG Barr needs to take a look at this federal prosecutor.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

And this DA who refuses to prosecute the guy threatening Mr. Gaetz should be out of a job.

@Applewood

In political cases like this where unknown strangers are threatening the life of a public figure,you damn right the local DA needs to have the one doing the threatening picked up and held temporarily while being checked over by shirks to try and determine if he is really nuts,or just some punk looking for teebee face time.

While this is going on,his background and house need to be carefully looked over.

Strangers threatening strangers is FAR more dangerous than people who know each other making threats. People who know each other can get mad,and then cool down and forget about it. People who make death threats to total strangers are a whole different category of critter,though.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Rep Gaetz, the best way to stop this is to air more threats on prime time television and be sure to let people know that nobody will prosecute it.

What would you have him do?  Gaetz sounds like someone who still believes in the system.  You appear to think that is wrong.

What would you have him do? 

I would do the exact opposite of Rep. Gaetz.  I would not give the caller the attention they crave and I wouldn't endanger my family by publicly announcing the secret service is on soft on death threats, and I sure wouldn't announce it on Sean Hannity's show because the immediate question that pops into my mind is "Why not ask Sean to talk to Donald about it in their after-show phone call?"

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I would do the exact opposite of Rep. Gaetz.  I would not give the caller the attention they crave and I wouldn't endanger my family by publicly announcing the secret service is on soft on death threats, and I sure wouldn't announce it on Sean Hannity's show because the immediate question that pops into my mind is "Why not ask Sean to talk to Donald about it in their after-show phone call?"

So you would do nothing, he does something.   :shrug:

So you would do nothing, he does something.   :shrug:

I'd go to the local cops.  I'd get a lawyer and pursue civil action, and if my lawyer was dumb enough to say tell your story to Hannity, I'd get a second lawyer.  Now if the second lawyer said go on Hannity, I'd buy a really expensive sniper rifle and tell the caller "I'll keep an eye out for you."