Author Topic: Trump signals he'll talk about minority congresswomen at Wednesday rally  (Read 904 times)

Offline skeeter

This presidency is a reality tv show, so yes, I often call his supporters and voters "fans."  But hey, if the word offends their delicate snowflake eyes and ears, I will refrain.

I couldn’t care less what you say. I was simply matching your whine.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 12:54:09 am by skeeter »

Offline Applewood

I couldn’t care less what you say. I was referring to your whine.

What whine?  I was just pointing out the similarities between Trump supporters and Obama supporters.  Those similarities are natural since the two men they support are so much alike. 

Offline skeeter

What whine?  I was just pointing out the similarities between Trump supporters and Obama supporters.  Those similarities are natural since the two men they support are so much alike.

And the irony of you being pretty much guilty of the same thing was lost on you.

Offline corbe

The GOP must be handing out Chick-Fil-A and/or Orangesickle shakes to draw such an enthusiastic crowd.  :pondering:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
   The GOP must be handing out Chick-Fil-A and/or Orangesickle shakes to draw such an enthusiastic crowd.  :pondering:

It must 'kill' you, doesn't it?   

:laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

This presidency is a reality tv show, so yes, I often call his supporters and voters "fans."  But hey, if the word offends their delicate snowflake eyes and ears, I will refrain.
Stop using words!!!  Grunt and point at them "Professor Applewood."
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 11:31:12 am by Once-Ler »

Offline Idiot

One thing I cannot stand is to hear Trump take the Lord's name in vain as he did yesterday.  He needs to be called out on it.