Author Topic: ICE: Sanctuary State California RELEASED Illegal Aliens Charged with Murder, Rape  (Read 526 times)

rangerrebew

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

ICE: Sanctuary State California RELEASED Illegal Aliens Charged with Murder, Rape

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement released a report detailing how far the state of California goes to protect illegal immigrants from deportation even after they have been charged with crimes against Americans.

The report, extensively outlined by Breitbart, reveals the sanctuary state “routinely” released illegal aliens charged with drunk driving. California also released an illegal alien who was arrested for drug possession–one month later that same alien was arrested for murder and is currently in ICE custody. Those charged with rape have also been released.

Breitbart detailed examples of the ICE report:

http://ninetymilesfromtyranny.blogspot.com/2019/07/ice-sanctuary-state-california-released.html?m=1

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Why aren't the public officials who did this in jail?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The American Left does this because they want extreme amounts of rape, robbery, and murder in society. They want chaos, and a few dead citizens are nothing to the enforce "the agenda". It is just an expense for ushering in their version of utopia.

They want to disrupt American society in any way they can. As many others have said before me, the goal is to promote so much social disruption and chaos that they can declare a "national emergency" which will allow them to do away with all Civil Laws. Essentially, a national emergency and martial law would give them a free hand to implement by force what they cannot do by politics.

All of this may seem absurd and 'crazy', but it is not. Everything the Left/Democrats do is all toward a single goal. That goal is authoritarian rule over every aspect of society, and despotic rule over every aspect of your life.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

The American Left does this because they want extreme amounts of rape, robbery, and murder in society. They want chaos, and a few dead citizens are nothing to the enforce "the agenda". It is just an expense for ushering in their version of utopia.

They want to disrupt American society in any way they can. As many others have said before me, the goal is to promote so much social disruption and chaos that they can declare a "national emergency" which will allow them to do away with all Civil Laws. Essentially, a national emergency and martial law would give them a free hand to implement by force what they cannot do by politics.

All of this may seem absurd and 'crazy', but it is not. Everything the Left/Democrats do is all toward a single goal. That goal is authoritarian rule over every aspect of society, and despotic rule over every aspect of your life.

Yep. Suffering for us means power for them.

I don't know why more people don't recognize whats going on.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Yep. Suffering for us means power for them.

I don't know why more people don't recognize whats going on.
The Left knows that they cannot overthrow a calm, peaceful, prosperous, society. So the more they can tear it down, the more they can foment chaos and crime and murder, the easier it will be for them, like Hitler before them, to claim that they represent order and safety.

"We are here to 'save' you", is the very last thing a citizen should want to hear from a government. And yet, this is the Democrat's motto. It is odd that so many people do not realize that the people and issues that the Dems want to save society from, are all caused by the Democrat's themselves. They intentionally create the problems. Then they offer themselves up as the solution and savior to the problems that they created.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
The Left knows that they cannot overthrow a calm, peaceful, prosperous, society. So the more they can tear it down, the more they can foment chaos and crime and murder, the easier it will be for them, like Hitler before them, to claim that they represent order and safety.

"We are here to 'save' you", is the very last thing a citizen should want to hear from a government. And yet, this is the Democrat's motto. It is odd that so many people do not realize that the people and issues that the Dems want to save society from, are all caused by the Democrat's themselves. They intentionally create the problems. Then they offer themselves up as the solution and savior to the problems that they created.

Fabian Society

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline goatprairie

Why aren't the public officials who did this in jail?
:yowsa:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Bigun moans:
"Why aren't the public officials who did this in jail?"

Because they are doing what the majority of California voters WANT THEM to do.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Bigun moans:

I don't believe that for one second!  Not at all!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

I don't believe that for one second!  Not at all!

Well if they refuse to run for office or are too lazy to get off of their butts and vote, they get what they deserve.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Well if they refuse to run for office or are too lazy to get off of their butts and vote, they get what they deserve.

What percentage of the homeless on the streets of LA and San Francisco are illegal immigrants? 

What percentage are drug addicts and junkies or just bums?

The reason I ask...it would make sense that they won't go after American citizens on hard times

Not when they're welcoming hoards of illegal Hispanic, etc., and taking care of them like they're family.

Somebody could go postal.....
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Bigun moans:

Now that right there is is just baloney(see how nice I was) the majority of Californians want nothing of the sort, those that do are all the democraps and the illegals that vote with them............and I don't count the illegals as Californians and neither do they. Until there is a Federal mandate to clear the voter roles evrywhere and implement rock solid voter ID this crap will continue to spread as the illegals do and the democrats steal election after election. Texas is on it's way and it has nothing to do with California.........other than the illegals have made Texas their new number one destination.

Offline LegalAmerican

YES.  I have seen it in action.   (I loathe auto correct)

Offline LegalAmerican

YES. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Bigun moans:

Yes, that would be obvious by now.  RUN BY DEMON-RATS.  Sure some republicans, but THEY aren't in power.