Author Topic: GOP senator calls Ocasio-Cortez and other freshman congresswomen the 'four horsewomen of the Apocaly  (Read 269 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP senator calls Ocasio-Cortez and other freshman congresswomen the 'four horsewomen of the Apocalypse'
By Jessica Campisi - 07/17/19 09:05 AM EDT

GOP Sen. John Kennedy (La.) late Tuesday slammed the group of minority progressive congresswomen who have been the target of President Trump’s recent “go back” tweets, calling them the “four horsewomen of the Apocalypse.”

“The simple fact of the matter is, the four congresswomen think that America was wicked in its origins. They think that America and its people are even more wicked now, that we are all racist and misogynistic and evil,” Kennedy told Fox News’s Tucker Carlson.

He added: “They’re entitled to their opinion. They’re Americans. But I’m entitled to my opinion, and I just think they’re left-wing cracks, and they’re the reason there are directions on a shampoo bottle. I think we should ignore them.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/453455-gop-senator-calls-ocasio-cortez-and-other-freshman-congresswomen-the-four
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
they’re the reason there are directions on a shampoo bottle.

Best line of the soundbite.  :silly:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline dfwgator

Finally, a decent politician named "Kennedy".

Offline roamer_1

Best line of the soundbite.  :silly:

:silly: That's right.

I didn't see it coming and dang near blew hot coffee out my nose.