Author Topic: Pressley proves it’s all about race: ‘We don’t need any more brown faces that don’t want to be a bro  (Read 254 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pressley proves it’s all about race: ‘We don’t need any more brown faces that don’t want to be a brown voice’
July 16, 2019 | Tom Tillison

The “squad” of four radical freshman Democrats have a dangerous habit of wanting to dictate what is or isn’t acceptable in American politics, mandates made by those who look at life through the lens of color — as in the color of your skin.

Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., and Ayanna Pressley, D-Mass., have become the face of the Democratic Party and the progressive ideologues cast themselves in the role of victims Monday during a news conference to respond to President Trump calling them out for their abject contempt for America.

At the media spectacle, Pressley accused President Trump of challenging the notion that the country belongs to everyone — including illegal immigrants, apparently — but just a few days ago the lawmaker was challenging the idea that Congress belongs to those with varying opinions.

Speaking at Netroots Nation, an annual conference for the progressive left, Pressley took identity politics to another level while taking a shot at the Congressional Black Conference.

The CBC hit the progressive group Justice Democrats, co-founded by Ocasio-Cortez’s chief of staff, for going after incumbent black Democrats deemed not radical enough.

“I don’t want to bring a chair to an old table,” she said. “This is the time to shake the table.”

How’s that for revolutionary talk?

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/07/16/pressley-proves-its-all-about-race-we-dont-need-any-more-brown-faces-that-dont-want-to-be-a-brown-voice-775585
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Parody Ihlan comments on the addition of Pressley to the mean gurlz squad:
Ilhan Omar RAW (Parody) @IsisomarP

Shoutout to my new temporary fiend and SQUAT member @RepPressley
Y’all is one big girl. Next time don’t hog up so much stage real estate

Y’all know what I mean?!

When Ay’all sits around the house Ay’all sits AROUND the house! #فوضى❗#MALA
2:33 AM - 16 Jul 2019
Yes, I do believe that's commentary on Ayanna's prodigious booty.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org