Author Topic: Reformation Wall in Geneva Vandalised  (Read 391 times)

Online mountaineer

Reformation Wall in Geneva Vandalised
« on: July 16, 2019, 07:56:36 pm »
Militant homosexuals strike again, appparently. This is sad. On my two trips to Geneva, I've made a point to visit this tribute to the great religious reformers.
Reformation Wall in Geneva vandalised
The monument depicting Calvin, Farel, Bèze and Knox appeared covered in paint with the rainbow colours. The city files a complaint. AUTHOR Evangelical Focus
16 JULY 2019 10:32 h
Evangelical Focus

Toursits walking through the Parc des Bastions in Geneva (Switzerland) discovered on July 15 that the Reformation Wall had been vandalised. The monument is one of the main touristic attractions of the city in which Jean Calvin, one of the key French Protestant Reformers, developed his work after 1536. The wall, inaugurated in 1909, also honours the influence of Guillaume Farel, Théodore de Bèze and John Knox.

The paint was thrown on the monument forming a rainbow, a symbol of the LGBT groups. In the first reaction, the police said no-one had claimed the attack. According to local website LemanBleu, the city council of Geneva will file a criminal complaint.  ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Reformation Wall in Geneva Vandalised
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 08:03:59 pm »
Militant homosexuals strike again, appparently. This is sad. On my two trips to Geneva, I've made a point to visit this tribute to the great religious reformers.
Maybe a reporter could ask the "Squad" if they condemn vandalism and public defacement of historic cultural treasures?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mountaineer

Re: Reformation Wall in Geneva Vandalised
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 08:11:50 pm »
Maybe a reporter could ask the "Squad" if they condemn vandalism and public defacement of historic cultural treasures?
Hmm, I wonder what their answer would be (if they actually answered the question, that is)?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org