Author Topic: Tucker Carlson: ‘Guys Who Are Literally Armed With Steel Bars And Have Black Masks On Are Calling Ot  (Read 318 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Claire Smith
Contributor
July 15, 2019 3:41 PM ET

Tucker Carlson elaborated Monday on what he has observed from the left side of the political spectrum, including the Freudian idea that “whatever they say you’re doing is precisely what they’re doing.”

“I really think Antifa was maybe the moment when I figured it out. The guys who are literally armed with steel bars and have black masks on are calling other people fascists,” Carlson said.

The name “Antifa” is supposed to represent an organization which is anti-fascism, but Carlson points to the fact that they act more like fascists than anyone.

The Fox News host and Daily Caller co-founder made the comments as a keynote speaker for the National Conservatism Conference in Washington D.C. on Monday.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/15/tucker-carlson-far-left-fascists-antifa-national-conservatism-conference/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Yep, and we all know the biggest racists are those calling others racists.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Anyone that conceals their identity by covering their face and then being violent is NOT a demonstrator but a terrorist, and authorities should have a green light to detain and if necessary shoot them dead on the spot if they resist.

Offline Slide Rule

Anyone that conceals their identity by covering their face and then being violent is NOT a demonstrator but a terrorist, and authorities should have a green light to detain and if necessary shoot them dead on the spot if they resist.

Authorities?

Sorry. I am my own authority when being attacked by steel bar wielding thugs.

Paperwork to follow about the injured or dead thug.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline goatprairie

Yep, and we all know the biggest racists are those calling others racists.
The racism charge, mostly leveled at conservatives, is just a dodge. Racism experienced by blacks accounts for maybe one percent or less of black problems.
The major black problems are high crime rates, low scholastic achievement, and too many young black women becoming mothers  in their teen years thanks to welfare.
Of course, anybody saying these undeniably true things is labeled a racist because liberals want to blame virtually all black problems on white racism.
It would be great if Trump could speak about that. But I doubt even Trump has the guts to say it.