Author Topic: Tacoma ICE Attacker Urges Leftists to Ignore Laws, Arm Themselves  (Read 198 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AWR Hawkins 15 Jul 2019

The 69-year-old man who attacked a Tacoma, Washington, ICE facility Saturday left behind a manifesto in which he urged leftists to ignore laws in order to arm themselves.

The Washington Post reports that the attacker,  Willem Van Spronsen, “threw ‘lit objects’ at buildings and at cars in a parking lot, police said, causing a vehicle to go up in flames.” Four Tacoma Police officers engaged Spronsen, opening fire on him and ending his life. No ICE personnel were injured.

Spronsen left behind a manifesto which stressed he was using a gun that is highly regulated in Washington state, saying:

I am not affiliated with any organization, i have disaffiliated from any organizations who disagree with my choice of tactics. the semi automatic weapon i used was a cheap, home built unregistered “ghost” ar15, had six magazines.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/15/tacoma-ice-attacker-urges-leftists-ignore-laws-arm-themselves/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Re: Tacoma ICE Attacker Urges Leftists to Ignore Laws, Arm Themselves
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 04:03:32 pm »
With due respect to the deceased Mr. Van Spronson   22222frying pan, I think most leftists already are and have been ignoring the law for quite some time..
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 04:04:41 pm by goatprairie »