Author Topic: Biden: ‘If You Like Your Private Insurance, You Can Keep It’  (Read 176 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Haris Alic 15 Jul 2019

Former Vice President Joe Biden pledged Americans who “like” their employer-based or private insurance plans could keep them under a sweeping healthcare reform proposal his campaign unveiled on Monday.

Biden, who was instrumental in helping President Barack Obama pass the Affordable Care Act (ACA), made the promise during an AARP forum in Iowa when discussing how his “public option” proposal differed from Medicare for All.

“How many of you like your employer-based health care? Did you think it was adequate?” Biden asked those attending the forum. “Now, if I come along and say, ‘finished, you can’t have it anymore,’ well that’s what Medicare for All does. You cannot have it, period.”

Biden added that his plan, which his campaign estimates will cost $750 billion over the first ten years of implementation, would give “people the option” of private or public health insurance.

“If you like your health care plan, your employer-based plan, you can keep it,” he said. Biden added that “if you like your private insurance, you can keep it.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2019/07/15/biden-if-you-like-your-private-insurance-you-can-keep-it/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

“If you like your health care plan, your employer-based plan, you can keep it,” he said. Biden added that “if you like your private insurance, you can keep it.”

Textbook example of the proverb.  "Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice...."
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.