Author Topic: Joe Biden says AOC is 'smart as hell'  (Read 478 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden says AOC is 'smart as hell'
« on: July 16, 2019, 12:03:54 pm »
by Ellie Bufkin
 | July 16, 2019 07:42 AM

On a Morning Joe interview that aired on Tuesday morning, Democratic presidential front-runner Joe Biden responded to questions about House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's handling of the ultra-liberal group of freshmen lawmakers known as "the squad." Biden said he believed that Pelosi was "masterful" in her work, but further heaped high praise on Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, saying, "I think the freshmen, particularly AOC, is smart as hell."

Biden's response on Tuesday comes the morning after Ocasio-Cortez, along with three other female freshman lawmakers condemned the weekend tweets by President Trump in which he said if the congresswomen were unhappy with the United States they should, "go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/joe-biden-says-aoc-is-smart-as-hell
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Joe Biden says AOC is 'smart as hell'
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 12:07:52 pm »
by Ellie Bufkin
 | July 16, 2019 07:42 AM

On a Morning Joe interview that aired on Tuesday morning, Democratic presidential front-runner Joe Biden responded to questions about House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's handling of the ultra-liberal group of freshmen lawmakers known as "the squad." Biden said he believed that Pelosi was "masterful" in her work, but further heaped high praise on Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, saying, "I think the freshmen, particularly AOC, is smart as hell."

Biden's response on Tuesday comes the morning after Ocasio-Cortez, along with three other female freshman lawmakers condemned the weekend tweets by President Trump in which he said if the congresswomen were unhappy with the United States they should, "go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came."

more

I call on AOC to take a supervised independent  IQ test, and then publish that number.   Let the American people know what a true idiot looks like.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 12:16:45 pm »
950 best images about Brain food on Pinterest

Of course Biden thinks AOC is a freakin' genius. Biden thinks Jim Carrey is philosopher of the ages.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2019, 12:36:05 pm »
Washington Examiner, Jul 16, 2019, Ellie Bufkin

[...]

Joe Biden's praise of the four congresswomen comes in response to rumors of infighing among the Democratic Party between veteran lawmakers like Pelosi and the young, outspoken faction of freshmen congresswomen. Pelosi bristled last week at the idea that the four members of "the squad" wielded any real power in Congress saying, "They’re four people, and that’s how many votes they got."

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2019, 12:37:16 pm »
Hey, Joe --- I think you've found your winning strategy.  Keep it up.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2019, 12:42:20 pm »
And the rest of us say, "AOC smart? Like hell!"
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2019, 12:42:26 pm »
already posted
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2019, 12:57:45 pm »
Biden said ... "I think the freshmen, particularly AOC, is smart as hell."
Uh, Joe, "freshmen" - the subject of the sentence - is plural, so the verb should be "are," not "is."  Joe's not very smart, is he?

Of course, I suppose it all could depend on your definition of what "is" is.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2019, 01:08:02 pm »
I think he unintentionally omitted the "compared to me" qualifier.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2019, 01:25:07 pm »
She couldnt spell C-A-T if you spotted her the C and the A.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2019, 01:28:25 pm »
I think he unintentionally omitted the "compared to me" qualifier.

:yowsa:  Tou beat me to it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2019, 01:48:09 pm »
Compared to Biden, moss is smart as hell.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2019, 01:52:23 pm »
I call on AOC to take a supervised independent  IQ test, and then publish that number.   Let the American people know what a true idiot looks like.
@catfish1957

Think about it - Biden gets the nomination and selects AOC to be his Vice-President.  It could happen.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2019, 01:53:48 pm »
Compared to Biden, moss is smart as hell.

Your pet rock is smarter than Joe Biden.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2019, 01:58:04 pm »
@catfish1957

Think about it - Biden gets the nomination and selects AOC to be his Vice-President.  It could happen.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2019, 02:14:01 pm »
Oh poor Uncle Joe.  His hair plugs have addled his brain.  AOC smart as hell?  She can misspell the word bob. :rolling:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2019, 02:30:13 pm »
Well compared to Biden...Alex from The Bronx is a Rhodes Scholar.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Hoodat

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2019, 02:38:20 pm »
But is she Wolf Blitzer smart?

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2019, 03:32:21 pm »
There are a lot of evil smart people Joe.

You of course are neither.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington