Author Topic: Welcome To 'Social Government' - Privatizing Tyranny (Pelosi former staff tied to FB)  (Read 628 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Wendy R. Acho
‏ @Acho_Wendy

Well what if I told you a Policy Director at #Facebook was Nancy #Pelosi's Chief of Staff before taking said job directing policy at Facebook?

https://twitter.com/Acho_Wendy/status/1150949605959450625

Excerpt:

Welcome To 'Social Government' - Privatizing Tyranny
globalintelhub's blog

Ben Shapiro Show #793 - The Enemy of the People
    "Why is Facebook answering that question from The Daily Beast? If The Daily Beast goes to Facebook and says 'I want the identity of whomever published this [Nancy Pelosi] video' why is Facebook revealing that identity? The guy didn't commit a crime. The guy didn't involve himself in slander or libel. How in the world is it Facebook's job to answer questions from The Daily Beast about the source of this video?"

Well what if I told you a Policy Director at Facebook was Nancy Pelosi's Chief of Staff before taking said job directing policy at Facebook? What if I told you the head of algorithm policy at Facebook worked for Hillary at The State Department? Or that the Head of Content Policy worked for the Hillary presidential campaign? What if I told you the person in charge of privacy policy at Facebook used to work for Al Franken, before he worked for Senator Bonoff, before he worked for Congressman Oberstar? Or that the Director in charge of "countering hate and extremism" at Facebook came from the Clinton Foundation? Did you know that the person at Facebook who currently "oversees programs on countering hate speech and promoting pluralism", and "develops internal third party education and drives thought leadership on hate speech and content moderation" was one of Obama's policy advisers at The White House? Do you even know what "pluralism" is? Let me help you out:

Read more at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-15/welcome-social-government-privatizing-tyranny