Author Topic: Donald Trump Triples Down: ‘If You’re Not Happy Here, Then You Can Leave’  (Read 995 times)

Online roamer_1

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Anybody need help packing?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Do you like tuna sambusa?

Online roamer_1

Do you like tuna sambusa?

is that some kind of spinner bait?  :shrug:

Online roamer_1

hamberders

Oh yeah.

HAYYY. Wait  minnit... Trick answer.

French fries or tater chips?
And there better dang well be tater salad ad watermelon, or I'm leaving.

*grumbling* Show up for the coup... hey we got hamberders... oh yeah hamberders... stupid friggin tater chips...

Online corbe

I think in another life you Freaks were roosting marshmallows when you burned the White House in 1812.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online roamer_1

I think in another life you Freaks were roosting marshmallows when you burned the White House in 1812.

So how does that work? You line em up on a stick before you go to bed?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I have no problem with the sentiments he expressed there.  Sure, I might word some of it differently, but I would much, much rather have someone who says what needs to be said, even if done inartfully, than someone who is too intimidated by political correctness and potential accusations of "divisiveness" to speak out.

And the illegal immigrants in those horrid conditions should do the same.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Night Hides Not

I'm not stoned enough, yet, to watch a Trump Video.

Here's a quick video you might enjoy, from Bill Barker, a gentleman who's portrayed Thomas Jefferson for nearly 40 years. I had the rare opportunity to hear him speak for over an hour while visiting Monticello.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvCWJJP_Kv0
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Chosen Daughter

I wonder if they might crack down on Omar's immigrant status and this was a taunt. From all I've seen, she should be prosecuted if not deported.

Then we would only be left with dumb, dumber and dumbest.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Your old lady steals credit cards?

My ex thinks I steal cars.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 12:43:34 am by InHeavenThereIsNoBeer »
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online roamer_1

My ex thinks I steal cars.

Well don't keep us in suspense... Is she right?

:silly: :tongue2:

Well don't keep us in suspense... Is she right?

:silly: :tongue2:

Semi-obscure reference to a parody of a Conway Twitty song, "She Thinks I Steal Cars".
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online roamer_1

Semi-obscure reference to a parody of a Conway Twitty song, "She Thinks I Steal Cars".

So... you're not going to tell us if she's right, then.  :whistle:

:laugh:

So... you're not going to tell us if she's right, then.  :whistle:

:laugh:

I tried stealing cars for awhile based on what I learned on TV, but I kept getting caught because for some reason bypassing the ignition switch to power the ignition and trigger the starter relay never magically allowed me to put the car in gear.

Online corbe

I quit stealing these when I graduated to this and the guy had the audacity to shot at me. 
   Needless to say my Motorcycle stealing days were over.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online roamer_1

I tried stealing cars for awhile based on what I learned on TV, but I kept getting caught because for some reason bypassing the ignition switch to power the ignition and trigger the starter relay never magically allowed me to put the car in gear.

Hey... A big screwdriver will bust the key and unlock the column.

Don't ask me how I know...

Offline Chosen Daughter

Online roamer_1

I've got one of those sitting in a shed... mostly all in one piece.

Online corbe

The wiring was all screwed up on the Norton (typical British Bike) so I couldn't hot wire it (I may have shorted it out) so I'm walking this bike down a Houston street at 3 AM and I hear these bullets ricocheting, I drop the bike and haul azz.   

Online roamer_1

The wiring was all screwed up on the Norton (typical British Bike) so I couldn't hot wire it (I may have shorted it out) so I'm walking this bike down a Houston street at 3 AM and I hear these bullets ricocheting, I drop the bike and haul azz.

Wish i had a norton... Them are frogs teeth. About the same as old Indians anymore.

I keep threatening to find me a Harley again and ride over to see @Smokin Joe
I get an itchy foot right around Sturgis time. Stays that way till after the Whiner Run.
Might be fun to slide on down to Texas an see what all y'all are braggin about...

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I've got one of those sitting in a shed... mostly all in one piece.
I have a 550 Four, although I need to swap the engine out of it. It's pretty modified, in that it has 6 over tubes, lowered in back, and the rear hub is laced onto a Harley rim. If and when I get around to it, I should put a front brake on it (the rear drum glazes up quick all by itself). I got one off the bike that is the donor for the engine.

Seems the cam chain tensioner in the head sorta got ground to metal filings before part of it fell into the gear on the crank and locked it up. A Bro from Saskatchewan helped me clean that up and put it back together, but the damage was done. It went for one last ride to take a friend's kid to school (the young fellow was being bullied a lot), and the one kid who saw us pull up got eyes as big as saucers when he saw the boy get off. By lunchtime, the bullying was done. I took it home and parked it, and picked up wrecked bike in Scobey MT later for a donor, but by then had bought the Hog and never got a round tuit. Seems I have the time to do stuff, or the money, but seldom both at the same time.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

Seems I have the time to do stuff, or the money, but seldom both at the same time.

That is SO familiar to me...

I dunno what I will do with that dang thing... I picked it up because it would be a great put around town.
Now that I have moved it twice, it's life here is supposedly on short notice of eviction... That's how I do it, you know... Heavy crap that don't roll... the second time I have to move it, it's officially in the trade stock pile... The only way it comes out of that is if I actually fix it. I have 1 year.

Problem is, I ain't got a round tuit either  :shrug:

Offline dfwgator

Trump has played this brilliantly,  now he is painting AOC as the voice of the Democratic Party, and Pelosi is now forced to defend her.