Author Topic: Donald Trump Triples Down: ‘If You’re Not Happy Here, Then You Can Leave’  (Read 994 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Donald Trump Triples Down: ‘If You’re Not Happy Here, Then You Can Leave (W/Video)’
Breitbart, Jul 15, 2019

President Donald Trump is not backing down from calling on progressive Congresswomen critical of the U.S. to move out of the country, saying Monday, “If you’re not happy here, then you can leave.”

“If you’re not happy here, then you can leave,” President Trump said, prompting cheers from the audience at a planned “Made in America” event at the White House. “As far as I’m concerned, if you hate our country, if you’re not happy here, you can leave.”

“But if you’re happy in the U.S., if you’re complaining all the time, very simply you can leave, you can leave right now. Come back if you want, don’t come back, that’s okay too. But if you’re not happy, you can leave,” he added.

More w/great video:  https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/15/donald-trump-triples-down-if-youre-not-happy-here-then-you-can-leave/
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 08:44:31 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Right_in_Virginia

Here's today's video from the President ….

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Don't miss the applause toward the end!!!!

« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 08:47:05 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Right_in_Virginia

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I have no problem with the sentiments he expressed there.  Sure, I might word some of it differently, but I would much, much rather have someone who says what needs to be said, even if done inartfully, than someone who is too intimidated by political correctness and potential accusations of "divisiveness" to speak out.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Only a fool would tie his success to the stock market. It went up 125% under Obama and it certainly wasn’t because he is a economic and financial mastermind. If you’re going to claim credit for the up, you have to own the inevitable down.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline bolobaby

I just stopped in to say: Could have had Cruz.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Online libertybele

I for one would definitely not have had a problem with that whatsoever.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Right_in_Virginia

I have no problem with the sentiments he expressed there.  Sure, I might word some of it differently, but I would much, much rather have someone who says what needs to be said, even if done inartfully, than someone who is too intimidated by political correctness and potential accusations of "divisiveness" to speak out.

:thumbsup:

Online libertybele

Meanwhile the snot-nose radical leftists continue to take their jabs at our President.  Someone really needs to tell them that we are a Republic, not a democracy.  Idiots!

They went on to say that Trump destroyed our border with inhumane camps.... 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000  They make by blood pressure rise!!!   The only ones that are inhumane are the idiot liberal leftist mental midgets who sling words without knowing what they heck they're talking about.   888mouth 888mouth
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Meanwhile the snot-nose radical leftists continue to take their jabs at our President.  Someone really needs to tell them that we are a Republic, not a democracy.  Idiots!

They went on to say that Trump destroyed our border with inhumane camps.... 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000  They make by blood pressure rise!!!   The only ones that are inhumane are the idiot liberal leftist mental midgets who sling words without knowing what they heck they're talking about.   888mouth 888mouth

Not to mention the Rats are the ones "standing in the schoolhouse door" here.  Just as they were at the origination of that phrase.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

I'm not stoned enough, yet, to watch a Trump Video.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
    I'm not stoned enough, yet, to watch a Trump Video.

I'll watch a speech....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

It's something I'm working on @Cyber Liberty, the trying to understand part, but past experience has taught me that unless I'm stoned I just don't understand most of what he says and then I catch myself on Amazon buying a MAGA hat with my ol lady's stolen credit card. 
   Of Course, I blame him.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Hoodat

Clearly, revenge was more important than smaller government, fiscal responsibility, deporting illegals, and securing the border with action instead of lip service..
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

my ol lady's stolen credit card. 

Your old lady steals credit cards?

Offline corbe

Your old lady steals credit cards?

Jesus Rodriguez is not an official alias of hers, that I'm aware of @roamer_1 .

Online roamer_1

Jesus Rodriguez is not an official alias of hers, that I'm aware of @roamer_1 .

@corbe

Must be her cousin.  :whistle:

Online roamer_1

@corbe

My ol lady makes credit cards.
She's crafty.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Only a fool would tie his success to the stock market. It went up 125% under Obama and it certainly wasn’t because he is a economic and financial mastermind. If you’re going to claim credit for the up, you have to own the inevitable down.

The DOW hit its low of 6,469.95 on March 6, 2009,under Zero. It had nowhere to go but up.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
   It's something I'm working on @Cyber Liberty, the trying to understand part, but past experience has taught me that unless I'm stoned I just don't understand most of what he says and then I catch myself on Amazon buying a MAGA hat with my ol lady's stolen credit card. 
   Of Course, I blame him.

Natch.
I will NOT comply.

Offline musiclady

Clearly, revenge was more important than smaller government, fiscal responsibility, deporting illegals, and securing the border with action instead of lip service..

And apparently still is.........   :shrug:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online rustynail

Mitt Romney: Trump 'failed badly' with AOC Squad tweets
https://t.co/OnvJYn7hCD?amp=1

Offline corbe

He'll be OK @TomSea he's all we got left at this point, 2020 and I'd safely say that the only Briefers that won't vote for him, against a dem, are the people that their state is so cocky dem, why bother AND those that believe the sooner this corrupt piece of $hit Gov crumbles the sooner we can resurrect it (while our legs are fresh and our powders dry), I empathize with both.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I'd prefer a military coup

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I wonder if they might crack down on Omar's immigrant status and this was a taunt. From all I've seen, she should be prosecuted if not deported.