Author Topic: Omar: 'I Probably Love This Country More Than' Any Natural Born U.S. Citizen  (Read 1111 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Omar: 'I Probably Love This Country More Than' Any Natural Born U.S. Citizen
By Nicholas Ballasy July 14, 2019

Freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) said that she probably loves the United States more than natural born U.S. citizens.

Omar came to the U.S. as a refugee from Somalia.

"Something that I get criticized for all the time. It's not what you think, so don't gasp," Omar said at the Netroots Nation conference in Philadelphia on Saturday during a panel discussion titled, A Vision for Progressive Foreign Policy in the 2020 Elections and Beyond. “It is that I am anti-American because I criticize the United States.”

more
https://pjmedia.com/trending/omar-i-probably-love-this-country-more-than-any-natural-born-u-s-citizen/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
If that's true...she has a really odd way of showing her love for America.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline libertybele

Who is she trying to kid?? I declare b.s.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline SirLinksALot

If that's true...she has a really odd way of showing her love for America.

Her love for the country is like that of a woman’s love for the only man who is willing to be her life partner -— “I have no other person who will have me so I’ll take you, but that does not mean I won’t change you.”

I love you so much that I want you to change into the image I envision you to be.

God help us with such kind of love. It will no longer be the America we once knew.

It will be a Somalian ideal of America.

Offline libertybele

Her love for the country is like that of a woman’s love for the only man who is willing to be her life partner -— “I have no other person who will have me so I’ll take you, but that does not mean I won’t change you.”

I love you so much that I want you to change into the image I envision you to be.

God help us with such kind of love. It will no longer be the America we once knew.

goopo

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline rustynail

She called The United States 'this' country about what to expect from those people.

Offline musiclady

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!     :silly: :silly: :silly:

Oh.  She was SERIOUS??  She will hate this place until it becomes an Islamic theocracy.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Having spent several brutal months in Somalia on two different trips there...I can tell you that we don't want anything to do with the Somali ideal of anything.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Having spent several brutal months in Somalia on two different trips there...I can tell you that we don't want anything to do with the Somali ideal of anything.

Somalia was a thankless task for our great soldiers, so please allow me to thank you for that now. :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Somalia was a thankless task for our great soldiers, so please allow me to thank you for that now. :beer:

I appreciate that my friend.  It was quite the eye opening experience for someone who was barely out of basic training and AIT when I got shipped over there.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Taqiyya.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline skeeter

Sure she loves the country. It’s it’s people she hates.

Offline mountaineer

The Fab Four.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

The Fab Four.  *****rollingeyes*****

Look at that caboose on her!   :rolling:

Offline rustynail

Offline mountaineer

I cannot lie!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Laughable.

This woman is a walking example of why Somalians should be completely removed from the Western World...

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

'I Probably Lie Love This Country More Than' Any Natural Born U.S. Citizen
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

Quote from: the article
Omar: 'I Probably Love This Country More Than' Any Natural Born U.S. Citizen

Nope. Not a single chance in hell.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
"I probably..."

****slapping
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline aligncare

She (Omar) is quick to criticize her adoptive country, but I have never once heard her speak well of America, never. Why is that? I’ll tell you. She hates America because of our close relationship with the Jewish State of Israel. It’s all about the Benjamin’s.

Benjamin Rabinowitz, Benjamin Levy, Benjamin Goldstein, Benjamin Schwartz, Benjamin....

rangerrebew

Oh, Omar! She Claims She Loves This Country More Than Those Born Here

Minnesota Democrat — one of four members of the progressive House Dem 'squad' — has a message for many American citizens

By Wayne Dupree | July 15, 2019

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) loves our country so much, she wants to change it into something it never was.

During a Netroots Nation conference held in Philadelphia the other day, Omar told the audience she believes she loves this country more than those who were born here.

Said Omar, “There is something I get criticized for all the time. It is that I am anti-American because I criticize the United States.”

https://www.lifezette.com/2019/07/oh-omar-claims-she-loves-this-country-more-than-those-born-here/

rangerrebew

I believe her!  And I believe in the tooth fairy.  :woohoo:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Oh, Omar! She Claims She Loves This Country More Than Those Born Here

Bullshit.  There is a plethora of sites on the internet that have many quotes of her anti-military, anti-Israel, pro-ISIS rhetoric.
The truth has become such a rare commodity.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.