Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Looking forward to Amazon’s Prime days

(1/2) > >>

Gefn:
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.

We waded through the mountains of bargains for you and found some of the best deals in every category.
FYI — deals move quickly on Prime Day. We’ll do our best to keep this post as up-to-date as possible, but we can’t catch everything immediately. Check back throughout Prime Day to see our latest updates as the deals change!
 Note: To get these deals you have to be a Prime member, so if you aren't already, sign up for a free 30-day trialhere.
1. 63% off a Fire TV Stick so bingeing your favorite shows is as easy as possible. It's what you deserve.

( from buzz feed)

Lists here

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mallorymcinnis/best-amazon-prime-day-2019-deals?origin=hshp

Gefn:
Seems like a lot of people I know can’t wait for this. So I’m posting.

Two votes allowed per person and GUESTS TOO.

Enjoy  6666kiss

Applewood:
Much as I love Amazon -- for some odd reason, I have never found anything I wanted to buy on Prime Days.  Plenty of good stuff, for sure, but it seems everything on sale is something I already have or am not in the market for. 

Anyway, I do wish all the Prime Day shoppers plenty of success.  Hope you all find some good stuff at bargain prices.

Cyber Liberty:
It's a good deal on the Instant Pot.  Always wanted one....

I got a camera drone, too.  $150.

libertybele:
I love Amazon for the fact that if I can't find an item in a brick and mortar I can usually find it on Amazon.  The delivery service is excellent. 

I have grandkids and Toys R US shutdown leaving only Wallyworld and Target.  So, Amazon has come to the rescue several times.

I still do enjoy going out and shopping though, and I don't buy clothing on line.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version