Poll

Are you looking forward to Amazon’s Prime days? Will you take advantage of the sales?

I love amazon!
6 (31.6%)
I love sales! These bargains are sweet
5 (26.3%)
I prefer to do my shopping at bricks and mortar stores
3 (15.8%)
I don’t like amazon
5 (26.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: July 20, 2019, 12:34:18 pm

Author Topic: Looking forward to Amazon’s Prime days  (Read 1693 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Looking forward to Amazon’s Prime days
« on: July 15, 2019, 12:34:18 pm »
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.

We waded through the mountains of bargains for you and found some of the best deals in every category.
FYI — deals move quickly on Prime Day. We’ll do our best to keep this post as up-to-date as possible, but we can’t catch everything immediately. Check back throughout Prime Day to see our latest updates as the deals change!
 Note: To get these deals you have to be a Prime member, so if you aren't already, sign up for a free 30-day trialhere.
1. 63% off a Fire TV Stick so bingeing your favorite shows is as easy as possible. It's what you deserve.

( from buzz feed)

Lists here

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mallorymcinnis/best-amazon-prime-day-2019-deals?origin=hshp

G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Re: Looking forward to Amazon’s Prime days
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 12:36:29 pm »
Seems like a lot of people I know can’t wait for this. So I’m posting.

Two votes allowed per person and GUESTS TOO.

Enjoy  6666kiss
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 02:50:36 pm »
Much as I love Amazon -- for some odd reason, I have never found anything I wanted to buy on Prime Days.  Plenty of good stuff, for sure, but it seems everything on sale is something I already have or am not in the market for. 

Anyway, I do wish all the Prime Day shoppers plenty of success.  Hope you all find some good stuff at bargain prices.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2019, 02:53:33 pm »
It's a good deal on the Instant Pot.  Always wanted one....

I got a camera drone, too.  $150.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2019, 08:47:29 pm »
I love Amazon for the fact that if I can't find an item in a brick and mortar I can usually find it on Amazon.  The delivery service is excellent. 

I have grandkids and Toys R US shutdown leaving only Wallyworld and Target.  So, Amazon has come to the rescue several times.

I still do enjoy going out and shopping though, and I don't buy clothing on line.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2019, 09:07:50 pm »
I'm a huge Amazon shopper, but I've never done the Prime Day thing before.  This time, I got a couple of things the boys will need when school starts back up next month, and the price was perfect.
 happy77
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2019, 09:29:21 pm »
Bought some cooking stuff and other kitchen items for a moderate savings.
Nothing to make one's head explode, but nice anyway.
I sense this Prime Day thing is becoming a new National Holiday of a kind.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2019, 11:39:47 pm »
Walmart and Target were running their own versions of "Prime Days" to compete with Amazon.  Alas, I think they fell short.  But hey -- competition is good for the consumer. 

By the way, guys, -- hope I'm not too late, but -- if you get emails purportedly from Amazon offering extra discounts or some other incentives if you click on the link in the email -- DON'T DO IT!      The link brings you to a fake Amazon site that could steal your personal and credit card information, send you plenty of spam or put a virus, spyware or malware on your device.   Use only the real Amazon site.  Be safe, peeps. 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2019, 12:12:39 am »
Walmart and Target were running their own versions of "Prime Days" to compete with Amazon.  Alas, I think they fell short.  But hey -- competition is good for the consumer. 

By the way, guys, -- hope I'm not too late, but -- if you get emails purportedly from Amazon offering extra discounts or some other incentives if you click on the link in the email -- DON'T DO IT!      The link brings you to a fake Amazon site that could steal your personal and credit card information, send you plenty of spam or put a virus, spyware or malware on your device.   Use only the real Amazon site.  Be safe, peeps.

Thanks for the info.  888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.