Author Topic: Lindsey Graham Working To Declassify Bombshell Doc Proving Beyond Doubt Comey’s FBI Knew ‘Steele D  (Read 260 times)

rangerrebew

Lindsey Graham Working To Declassify Bombshell Doc Proving Beyond Doubt Comey’s FBI Knew ‘Steele Dossier’ Was Garbage

By JonDougherty at The National Sentinel

Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Sen. Lindsey Graham is continuing his effort to help Attorney General William Barr prepare cases against the deep state co-conspirators who tried to depose POTUS Donald Trump via “Spygate.”

On Sunday, the South Carolina Republican announced he was working to declassify a bombshell document that he said proves beyond any doubt that fired FBI Director James Comey and his Obama/Hillary sycophants within the bureau and Justice Department knew full well the infamous “Steele Dossier” used to justify Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act court warrants to spy on Trump Team members was bogus.

https://independentminute.com/2019/07/14/lindsey-graham-unloads-about-to-declassify-bombshell-doc-weve-all-been-waiting-for/?utm_source=RR%20Indie%20Minute%20-email2%20&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:5138254&utm_campaign=7-14%20IDM

rangerrebew

Since this earth shaking document is coming from Limply Grahamnesty, I'll believe it when I see it - which means I'll probably never have to believe it. :im waiting: