Author Topic: French inventor soars above Champs-Élysées on flyboard at Paris parade  (Read 304 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
French inventor soars above Champs-Élysées on flyboard at Paris parade
Text by: NEWS WIRES

A French inventor and entrepreneur on Sunday soared above the Champs-Elysees on a turbine engine-powered flyboard in front of President Emmanuel Macron and other EU leaders.

Former jet-skiing champion Franky Zapata, grasping a rifle in a sign of the possible military uses of his device, took to the air in a futuristic showpiece of the annual Bastille Day parade.

French Armed Forces Minister Florence Parly told France Inter radio ahead of the parade that the flyboard "can allow tests for different kinds of uses, for example as a flying logistical platform or, indeed, as an assault platform."

Read more at: https://www.france24.com/en/20190714-french-inventor-soars-above-champs-elysees-flyboard-paris-parade

Maybe they lock his feet in, I'd still be a bit concerned about keeping my balance.

Online corbe

That ain't $hit, Next 4th of July Trump will have a UFO flying over the Lincoln Memorial.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I think the story says:

It only flies for 10 minutes and

They plan on crossing the Atlantic on July 25? How is this possible. It does travel up to 118 mph I believe the story says, that's pretty good.