Author Topic: Iran's president said they would hold talks with the US if it returns to the 2015 nuclear deal  (Read 335 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Iran is ready to talk, but there are some conditions.

In a televised speech Sunday, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said "we are ready to hold talks with America today," but wants to return to the Obama-era nuclear agreement and have the economic sanctions from President Donald Trump's administration lifted before that happens.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/irans-president-said-hold-talks-172936243.html
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
It’s awfully gracious of them to agree to something they know will never happen.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It’s awfully gracious of them to agree to something they know will never happen.

They should have lived up to the agreement while they had one to live up to.  This "demand" is a losing posture.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
They must think they are still negotiating with John F'n Kerry.  Scheech!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

They must think they are still negotiating with John F'n Kerry.  Scheech!
Aren't they?

Trump: John Kerry Is Sabotaging Talks With Iran, Should Be Prosecuted For Violating Logan Act
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/05/09/trump_john_kerry_is_violating_logan_act_sabotaging_talks_with_iran.html
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Aren't they?

Trump: John Kerry Is Sabotaging Talks With Iran, Should Be Prosecuted For Violating Logan Act
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/05/09/trump_john_kerry_is_violating_logan_act_sabotaging_talks_with_iran.html

He's now clearly working for their side instead of, allegedly, ours.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien