Author Topic: Trump tells progressive Democrats to go back and fix 'broken and crime infested places' they came fr  (Read 13064 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Whoops...that one is from 2015.

@Once-Ler

It was also Lady Lindsey,so it,like he,was meaningless.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

@Once-Ler

Did you see he is accepting campaign contributions?

Lindsey Graham: “I Don’t Care” If Migrants “Stay in These Facilities for 400 Days”
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,368484.0.html

Offline roamer_1

@Once-Ler

Mitch wears him like a neckless.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
What was this thread about anyway?

It is about ganging up, and bullyling an individual patriotic American legal immigrant; who has the audacity of supporting the President.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Did you see he is accepting campaign contributions?

Lindsey Graham: “I Don’t Care” If Migrants “Stay in These Facilities for 400 Days”
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,368484.0.html

@Once-Ler

No,and I don't really care because he will never get a penny from me.

Other people can spend their money any way they want. Fools will generally spend their money foolishly.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It is about ganging up, and bullyling an individual patriotic American legal immigrant; who has the audacity of supporting the President.

@truth_seeker

Really?  I seem to have missed that part. What is that individual's name?

@Once-Ler

No,and I don't really care because he will never get a penny from me.

Its nice to agree with you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Its nice to agree with you.

@Once-Ler

Probably not for the same reasons,though. For one thing him not caring about illegals spending 400 days in holding. The whole time they are being detained we are feeding them,watering them,giving them FREE MEDICAL CARE (which citizens don't even get),and using armed government agent to protect them from the predators of their own tribes.

I am a "catch,obtain and store biological data on each in order to put them on a "ban forever list for American citizenship",and immediately boot back across the border the same day they are caught" guy.

With the CLEAR understanding that if they are caught again,they WILL do time on a prison labor gang doing stuff like raking the sand in the desert for a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of a year before being given the boot again. After the second time,no more Mister Nice Guy. If they are caught the 3rd time,they get life at hard labor in the desert.

You either get serious about protecting and defending your border,and by extension you nation,or you have no border or nation.

Offline Rivergirl

AOC and her mean girls club is out to get attention and they get it.....big time.  Four women trying to be important.
I see their equivalent in the Meadows, Scalise cabal.   
Be honest, most of America is not on either side of either extreme.

Offline GrouchoTex

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
AOC and her mean girls club is out to get attention and they get it.....big time.  Four women trying to be important.

They'd be a hell of a lot less important if Trump would shut his trap and stop letting the Dems happily play the race card.    The "squad" are extremist crazies,  but the media can now, thanks to Trump, portray them as victims of racist tropes.     

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Rivergirl

Don't blame the mean girls for Trump's lack of control.
Somehow beating up four dumb women is hardly an accomplishment to write home about.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I see their equivalent in the Meadows, Scalise cabal.   
Be honest, most of America is not on either side of either extreme.

Meadows and Scalise are merely playing at being conservative.  There are millions of us to the right of those guys.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Night Hides Not

They'd be a hell of a lot less important if Trump would shut his trap and stop letting the Dems happily play the race card.    The "squad" are extremist crazies,  but the media can now, thanks to Trump, portray them as victims of racist tropes.   

Egged on by his Brigadiers, Trump can't help himself. He should be playing "The Art of War" instead of "The Art of the Deal."
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Egged on by his Brigadiers, Trump can't help himself. He should be playing "The Art of War" instead of "The Art of the Deal."

I just think it's cute that there are still people who think that the Press won't make up anything it can to paint Trump as a racist. 

"If Trump hadn't have Twitted this, the Press would love him."  The naivety is astounding.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

Wrong.  Trump is brilliantly making AOC the "face" of the new Democratic Party, and is forcing Pelosi and the old guard to defend her.    Nobody else could pull this off, other than Trump.   You may not like it, but it's come to this.  But this needed to happen, sooner than later.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

They'd portray them that way regardless.

What Trump has done with these tweets is wedded them to the rest of the Democrat Party.  When the campaign rolls around and the press again misjudges the sentiment of voters, they'll think that reviving this story will hurt Trump.

And as the press starts drawing attention to the controversy to push their narrative, Trump's campaign will piggyback off all that extra attention and start blasting 24/7 all the actual statements/tweets made by members of The Squad.  In the court of public opinion, I think that's a win for Trump hands down.

Offline skeeter

Why is it you think the majority of Americans are OK with the race hatred purveyed by the left, and why do you believe the media would ever dare to highlight it enough for a significant number of the public to notice?

Offline Hoodat

I just think it's cute that there are still people who think that the Press won't make up anything it can to paint Trump as a racist. 

"If Trump hadn't have Twitted this, the Press would love him."  The naivety is astounding.

This isn't naivete.  This is a dishonest attempt to alter reality.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

What's "naive" is otherwise thinking people thinking the Press would not be accusing Trump of being a "raciss" had he not twitted what he did.  That's being willfully ignorant.

He's forcing Pelosi to defend those she's been trying to distance herself from.

Checkers gets short shrift in the comparisons with Chess.  Properly played by an expert, Checkers is actually a very challenging game, because of all the forced moves.  A good player will force his opponent into making all sorts of moves that are detrimental to that opponent, and that's exactly what's going on here.  The only question is, is the challenging move worth the blowback?

We'll see.  It's not as cut and dried as it seems to people who have demonstrated a visceral dislike of this President.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

It's despicable how the media portrays Trump as a racist by reporting what he writes on twitter!!!

Offline Hoodat

How did the word "countries" get injected into this anyway?  Trump's words were this:

“Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”

Nowhere did he say "countries".  Nowhere.  Yet the left has invented a new reality here by falsely attributing words to Trump that he did not utter.  Last time I checked, Detroit was a shithole city that was in sore need of fixing.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

It's despicable how the media portrays Trump as a racist by reporting embellishing what he writes on twitter!!!

There, fixed it.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

Why is it you think the majority of Americans are OK with the race hatred purveyed by the left, and why do you believe the media would ever dare to highlight it enough for a significant number of the public to notice?

To be fair, the great majority of Americans don't give a crap one way or the other.
All of us here are here because we are political in some fashion. That often leads us in aggregate to believe John Q. Public will react as we do. John Q. Public really doesn't give a single crap about any of it.

And to add to that, these manufactured  drama events are blown up in the papers daily, at full volume. so often in fact, that most folks ignore it reflexively. It really doesn't matter who is making the drama, Tumpy or AOC... All the bomb-throwing causes people to turn up the squelch.

Y'all are praying for a Chick-Fil-A .
But Chick-Fil-A can't be manufactured...
or it ain't Chick-Fil-A

Offline skeeter

To be fair, the great majority of Americans don't give a crap one way or the other.
All of us here are here because we are political in some fashion. That often leads us in aggregate to believe John Q. Public will react as we do. John Q. Public really doesn't give a single crap about any of it.

And to add to that, these manufactured  drama events are blown up in the papers daily, at full volume. so often in fact, that most folks ignore it reflexively. It really doesn't matter who is making the drama, Tumpy or AOC... All the bomb-throwing causes people to turn up the squelch.

Y'all are praying for a Chick-Fil-A .
But Chick-Fil-A can't be manufactured...
or it ain't Chick-Fil-A

I'm gonna take a chance with you here and suggest that this may be the secret to Trump's success thus far - using pedestrian language to promote rank & file sentiments to reach marginally engaged American Idol fans. It also explains why he's constantly being under estimated politically by those who watch politics more closely.