Author Topic: Trump tells progressive Democrats to go back and fix 'broken and crime infested places' they came fr  (Read 13061 times)

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Then you must leave. *look*
None of those guys post here anymore.  You're blood sugar is low.  Drink some kool-aid.

Enough.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Enough.
OK, but I don't think that is the kind of language I should be confronting on an Anti-Trump forum.

Offline musiclady

You are mistaken.  TBR is a conservative site, but not a GOP-specific site.

Being relentlessly and unremittingly anti-Trump is not necessarily a leftist position.  It may not be a very defensible position, but it is not necessarily leftist.

Especially when it's coming from people far to Trump's right (as it oft times is).

Or just reasonable people who don't believe it's "necessarily" an American position to tell people to come back to where they came from, presuming they came here legally....... which I believe they did.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Rivergirl

The irony.  Hubby worked in New York while Rudy was Mayor.   He declared NYC a sanctuary city and forbid the police to ask those encountered if they were citizens.   Somehow he cleaned up the city, reduced the crime rate, and made NY great again.   
Oh, the irony

Online corbe

You took a personal shot at me @corbe   And I asked you to explain yourself.

You haven't done so.  Try again.

I really didn't think I had a bad thought in my head towards you @Right_in_Virginia in my hasty reply and as far as a respectful reply right now, you're asking me to put my thinking cap on and that's a Bridge Too Far in my early inebriated state while BBQ'n.

In spite of what you may think, I do respect your contribution AND participation here, as I do most Trumpers.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline musiclady

It is above all, an anti-Trump site.

A stream of kooks get to cme here and insult people that support the elected president.

Sinkspur, geronL, cripplecreek, Invar and others. They get to spew their venom, to create  emotion, conflict, excitement.

Do you realize how untrue your post is, @truth_seeker  ???

Seriously???

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
The TOPIC of the thread is the article that the OP so graciously brought to the forum, and the various reactions from members and the public as a whole.

NOT the forum itself, nor its members.

(Not every post, by every party, will be pleasing to all.)

Let's try again in an hour.

Reopened, with the reminder: Not every post, by every party, will be pleasing to all.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 07:36:40 pm by EdJames »

Online corbe

I love you, Long Time
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://twitter.com/Neoavatara/status/1150416611645558787

Pradheep J. Shanker @Neoavatara

Dems: "Speaker, what are we going to do about AOC?"

Pelosi: "Don't worry"

Dems: "OMG its blowing up again! What are we going to do? This is a catastrophe!"

Pelosi: "Don't worry"

Trump: HOLD MY BEER.

Pelosi: "There it is..."

Offline rustynail

He can, unless A Federal Judge tells him that he can not!
Good point.

Offline skeeter

I love what Trump said.

I wish he'd repeat it over & over.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I love what Trump said.

I wish he'd repeat it over & over.

LOL!

Personally, I think President Trump followed that hockey team coach regarding STANDING at the National Anthem:

"You either stand or you can GTFO!!"
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Truth seeker observed (accurately):
"Once-Ler  and edpc  are using this site today, to spew their leftist anti_American vomit."

That's why both have been on my ignore list for sometime.
Why bother with 'em ????

Online corbe

IF for just the same reason I bother with you @Fishrrman I respect you AND your opinion on most all Topics.
   There's no reason for some of the bitterness and most of the Cat Fights here.

Offline musiclady

Truth seeker observed (accurately):
"Once-Ler  and edpc  are using this site today, to spew their leftist anti_American vomit."

That's why both have been on my ignore list for sometime.
Why bother with 'em ????

Neither is even remotely an "anti-American leftist."

The day that being anti-Trump is equated with being anti-American and a leftist, is the day that freedom of thought is dead.

Disagreeing with you about your hero doesn't make one a troll.

But it's that kind of thinking (or lack, thereof) that damages this otherwise great forum.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 11:10:06 pm by musiclady »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Neither is even remotely an "anti-American leftist."  The day that being anti-Trump is equated with being anti-American and a leftist, is the day that freedom of thought is dead.  Disagreeing with you about your hero doesn't make one a troll.  But it's that kind of thinking (or lack, thereof) that damages this otherwise great forum.

As has been asked twice previously @musiclady please stay on the topic of this thread.

I, for one, would prefer not to see the topic locked again.

Online corbe

On Topic:

Yeah, Go Home!

On Topic:

Yeah, Go Home

Seems a good place to review what the President actually tweeted, and why ...

Donald J. Trump‏
Verified account  @realDonaldTrump

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

....it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

5:27 AM - 14 Jul 2019

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1150381396994723841

Offline Hoodat

I love you, Long Time

Just curious @corbe.  How many Asian pics did you go through before finding one that was family appropriate?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

I'm incapable of Review @Right_in_Virginia at this point in my evening. I will certainly give you and the President the benefit of the doubt on this one.  Short story Long, I could not possibly wrap my head around another Trump tweet right now, I may have understood it this mornings and all it's relevant variances, but tonight as the Sun goes down, I'm incapable of comprehending the significance. 
   Hopefully, I can quite responding in this Thread also.

I'm incapable of Review @Right_in_Virginia at this point in my evening.

Good to know.  But the review isn't for you alone....just a reminder what was being discussed.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Seems a good place to review what the President actually tweeted, and why ...

Yes, I note the tweet. Some are having a field day with it.

Offline Hoodat

I thought we were discussing one-liners from Full Metal Jacket.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

Stay with us, the Bowling hallucination is coming up.